Diablo® III

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to all who have made the Aus/NZ forum a great forum to be part of.

It seems all the other forums/topics are full of dissers taking out their internal frustrations on randoms half the time.

But us convicts in Aus, we just take the piss out of everyone and everything and give as good as we get !

Keep up the good work
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Direblow
But us convicts in Aus, we just take the piss out of everyone and everything and give as good as we get !

Nailed it
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 12/19/2013 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 08:18 PMPosted by YDFWM

Nailed it

+1b

Since I've got you fellas here...maybe it's time we got another uber marathon organised? Burn some machines, smash some ubers!
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 08:46 PMPosted by abend
Since I've got you fellas here...maybe it's time we got another uber marathon organised? Burn some machines, smash some ubers!

I was lucky enough to do some runs with YD, Direblow & Dad the other night - did 5 runs straight - even had a few pauses along the way... :)

I asked in game... but can someone please confirm if the parts from current ubers will be upgraded to RoS / uber 2.0 parts?
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 12/19/2013 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 08:46 PMPosted by abend

Abend, at the moment funnily enough I do have some spare time so lets do it.

Dire and me have been hammering Ubers for last few days to stash a few organs away for the expansion.

will chat with you both in game to see how best to approach this
Reply Quote
I asked in game... but can someone please confirm if the parts from current ubers will be upgraded to RoS / uber 2.0 parts?

I can't confirm, but indications are that existing HF plan is still available in beta along with the new HF ring plan. So that points to the possibility that the existing HF rings can still be crafted in RoS.

@YD and Dire: Just get a crew together who have tonnes of machines and will be playing a lot this weekend, create a thread on the forum inviting anyone and everyone to add people from the crew, let the mayhem ring down upon those ubers.

I would like naming rights to this uber marathon: The WBYD+XMAS edition.
Reply Quote
Hell yeah, i'm up for ubers! for sure! Count me in, cheers
Reply Quote
It's ok Direblow, i will take all the credit.

I don't mind.
Reply Quote
I took some organs into PTR and crafted two rings with them. I also just did a set of ubers on Master with Defender and Bow, and didnt get one drop out of 3. I believe defender got a couple though. The thing to do would seem to be to uber here, and take them with us to ROS.

Oh, and Seige's reflect damage is insane.
Reply Quote
Hey Sept - I have a theory its his thorns thats doing all the damage, as reflect seems to have been nerfed across the board in PTR. Does that sound outrageous to you?

Ill try to get some thorns gear together and test it out.
Reply Quote
12/20/2013 03:53 AMPosted by Septimus
The thing to do would seem to be to uber here, and take them with us to ROS.

Thanks for that advice Sept. I've been saving up my organs as I only ever wanted a Vit Hellfire to powerlevel with... guess I better go do some ubers over the next few days. Need to get one more Act 2 and Act 3 key for 6 machines.
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Direblow
Just wanted to say thanks to all who have made the Aus/NZ forum a great forum to be part of.

It seems all the other forums/topics are full of dissers taking out their internal frustrations on randoms half the time.

Keep up the good work

I echo your sentiments too Dire!!!

I'm really having a jolly time playing with you AU lot, and the sprinkles of NZ players around (actually are there any apart from me??? I have no idea lol). Certainly has buggered my sleep patterns, but hey! HOLIDAY!

Of recent times, a big shoutout to Dire, Ryoka, YDFWM, Abend (when I see him), Septimus, Griz (when he gets off RoS Beta.. cough cough Master Beta), haja, Cotea (when he doesn't fall alseep) and NickbaldyM (if he too appears).

The banter is good <3

heheh :3

I promise in the near year I 'll try not to die as much mmmmmkay?
Reply Quote
I am keen for uber also.
Reply Quote
12/22/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Weegee
NickbaldyM (if he too appears)

Lolz *sigh* lack of appearance due to necessity of keeping wife :) (kids also get honourable mention here)

Has been a swell year of mashing!

Weegizzle - you just gotta show me how to suicide EP so well... I will even let you call me your "young padawan" :)
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 12/22/2013 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yup, life is good hear in the Aus forums. I check it first whenever I log on. Tired of the whiners on the general forum.

The games with the regulars are the best by far! Had a few bad experiences in the general crypt run channels in the last few days. it seems ppl have forgotten what they are there for, and are acting too elitist.

Anyhoo, cya all ingame. Add me whenever, I am on holiday for 2 weeks, so I can have a Uber Marathon for that amount of time :)

Cya
Reply Quote
Cotea (when he doesn't fall alseep)

lol i actually had a shower and was fine after, but i was playing lol with frineds at that stage :P
Reply Quote
anyone want to run with me ... I am in wollongong... and get on at night and can do mp 10... add me if you like... happy to run and do anything
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]