Diablo® III

New dog in town...

I introduce to you my **Dagger-Dawg** 0-DOG WD

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/grimdigital-1546/hero/38540128

Insane really !!

I think going dagger instead of sword in 0-dog setup is better overall for getting good stats on gear.

If anyone needs help building their 0-dog, let me know :)

-grimdigital
Edited by grimdigital#1546 on 12/29/2013 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
nice crafts…

and doc. 0 dog is a blast.
Reply Quote
@ButteryNugs: Thx !! and yes 0-dog is awesome to play !!!!! bark bark, BOOM !!!!

Going for paragon 100 now... my WD is the only one left, i really want 500 paragon before RoS...:)
Edited by grimdigital#1546 on 12/29/2013 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm about to get my second doc to 100.

Wu Tang Forever!
Reply Quote
Nice 0-dog. I'm afraid to know how much crafting you had to do to get that gear.

I want a crit Skull Grasp in the worst way, but they are way, way over my price limit...
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 10:45 AMPosted by Wurger
I'm afraid to know how much crafting you had to do to get that gear.

7x for the Amulet... stopped there :)
1000x for the shoulders
300x for the bracers

approx.... :)
Reply Quote
How are you doing with only 12k HG bonus?
I found it too low, but maybe your bonus life steal because you have more DPS.
Reply Quote
@MCP,

I can't speak for @grim, but I'm finding that my current Tal's chest with +PUR lets me pick up more globes and compensates for losing the +12 HGB that I have on my other Tal's chest (and the current chest gives me +3.5k HP and +1.5k DPS). I'm currently running just over 13k of HGB and that is working fine (at MP8, haven't tried it in MP10 yet).
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 08:54 AMPosted by grimdigital
I introduce to you my **Dagger-Dawg** 0-DOG WD

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/grimdigital-1546/hero/38540128

Insane really !!

I think going dagger instead of sword in 0-dog setup is better overall for getting good stats on gear.

If anyone needs help building their 0-dog, let me know :)

-grimdigital

All I can say is, enjoy it while you can.
Reply Quote
my zero dog build needs some work... any tips?
I can't seem to get the hang of it.
Reply Quote
@Wurger: i find having more than 7 pickup radius actually gimps the build.... leaving some globes around u is actually better !! (get rammed by chargers in fileds, pushes me into globes :)

12k globe is ok, considering my attack speed and lifesteal :)

I have had a GG version of every character/build and i can say that my 0-dog is the most powerfull i have played with !! especially when combined with skill/etc...

@heyguyslol: i have been playing around on ptr, and if u look at all the possibilities, 0-dog is gonna be even more epic !!! Dont flame, i know, i know, i have read all your posts about 0-dog in RoS...
Except for me, i wont abandon the build so easily like heyguyslol :P

@Kojin: add me ingame if u want some help/gear etc.... :)
Reply Quote
Added you in game, could use some help with my 0 dogger. :D <3
Reply Quote
@Shaman: im at work for now, but i will off the rest of the week, cya ingame :) i have some items for u as well :)
Reply Quote
Thats awesome! :D
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 05:39 AMPosted by grimdigital
i have been playing around on ptr

this is the only reason why u feel like its gonna be more epic.

im afraid your thought about the build will change when u play high torment difficulties UNLESS they change the way cdr works.
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 05:39 AMPosted by grimdigital
Except for me, i wont abandon the build so easily like heyguyslol :P

I'm sorry you *believe* that I abandoned 0 Dog so easily in RoS but obviously you have not been paying attention to what's going on. Yes it is true that at lower levels in RoS you can still play 0 Dog but once you get to lvl 70 and want to start doing Torment lvls 0 Dog just wont measure up because of the legacy items and lack of pur to run GF.

Now if you have no plans to play end game in RoS then yes you can continue to play 0 Dog and enjoy it but most players including myself desire to progress to end game lvl content which with the current state of RoS won't be playable with 0 Dog. I did everything I could possibly do to get Blizzard to address and fix some of the issues regarding the build but they choose to ignore it.

My statement still stands, enjoy 0 Dog while you can because it won't last.

And for the record using a dagger is not a bad choice but it is not the most optimal choice for the build. A rare black dmg sword will always be the most optimal weapon of choice for the build. Although I am using an EF which does the job, I would still rather have had a rare black dmg sword but I never found one that I could use for the price I was willing to pay. The EF works but the fear proc although low can still be a bit annoying to play with.
Edited by heyguyslol#1302 on 12/30/2013 8:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 07:45 AMPosted by heyguyslol
My statement still stands, enjoy 0 Dog while you can because it won't last.

I honestly feel for you Heyguyslol.... but i will make all the effort to at least save the build... if not, i will find a new build around 0-dog :)..... Maybe the d3 community will keep Heyguyslol... :)

In the meantime, im having a blast with the dagger-dawg :)
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 07:45 AMPosted by heyguyslol
And for the record using a dagger is not a bad choice but it is not the most optimal choice for the build. A rare black dmg sword will always be the most optimal weapon of choice for the build.

I wont argue with that statement, but going dagger lets u get better stats everywhere else :)

I know its not the most deeps, but hey, @ 210k dps its already INSANE !!!!! so yeah....

Looking at your 0-dog, with no lifesteal, using EF with FEAR, i find goes really bad, just to show off some deeps..... but whatever ...
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 07:58 AMPosted by grimdigital
And for the record using a dagger is not a bad choice but it is not the most optimal choice for the build. A rare black dmg sword will always be the most optimal weapon of choice for the build.

I wont argue with that statement, but going dagger lets u get better stats everywhere else :)

I know its not the most deeps, but hey, @ 210k dps its already INSANE !!!!! so yeah....

Looking at your 0-dog, with no lifesteal, using EF with FEAR, i find goes really bad, just to show off some deeps..... but whatever ...

Heres my video with No Life Steal in case u think Im only wearing my EF to show off dps. Unlike those on diabloprogress.com who like to inflate their dps, I actually play with the gear I'm wearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXymBZjp0M
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 08:02 AMPosted by heyguyslol
Heres my video with No Life Steal in case u think Im only wearing my EF to show off dps. Unlike those on diabloprogress.com who like to inflate their dps, I actually play with the gear I'm wearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXymBZjp0M

Heyguyslol has dem skillz !!! Nice Video !

I have already played with you on stream in the past, i was maining a CM wiz back then, and i thought your 0-dog was already a Beast !!! i think you were @ 245k dps.... But now, it must be EPIC !!!!

Any problems with reflect ? or you just kite them a bit untill reflects wears out? Then insta-melt them with your huge dps ??
Edited by grimdigital#1546 on 12/30/2013 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]