Diablo® III

New dog in town...

12/30/2013 08:18 AMPosted by grimdigital
Heres my video with No Life Steal in case u think Im only wearing my EF to show off dps. Unlike those on diabloprogress.com who like to inflate their dps, I actually play with the gear I'm wearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXymBZjp0M

Heyguyslol has dem skillz !!! Nice Video !

I have already played with you on stream in the past, i was maining a CM wiz back then, and i thought your 0-dog was already a Beast !!! i think you were @ 245k dps.... But now, it must be EPIC !!!!

Any problems with reflect ? or you just kite them a bit untill reflects wears out? Then insta-melt them with your huge dps ??

I normally would carry a LS black dmg sword for reflect packs and just swap out my EF but on occasion I was able to kill RD packs with no LS. If you look at the video at 7:50 you will see me kill a reflect pack with no LS. It does require a bit of skill to play with no LS but once you get the hang of it, its np and you get the added benefit of a lot more dps.
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 08:36 AMPosted by heyguyslol
I normally would carry a LS black dmg sword for reflect packs and just swap out my EF but on occasion I was able to kill RD packs with no LS. If you look at the video at 7:50 you will see me kill a reflect pack with no LS. It does require a bit of skill to play with no LS but once you get the hang of it, its np and you get the added benefit of a lot more dps.

You always manage to impress ! GG Heyguyslol !!!

Plus with the added EPIC Music !! makes it look awesome !!! I really hope you dont leave D3, hopefully you will give it a shot at launch !!! cya !!

-grimdigital
Edited by grimdigital#1546 on 12/30/2013 8:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 08:43 AMPosted by grimdigital

You always manage to impress ! GG Heyguyslol !!!

Plus with the added EPIC Music !! makes it look awesome !!! I really hope you dont leave D3, hopefully you will give it a shot at launch !!! cya !!

-grimdigital

Trust me I don't think there is anyone in this game that will miss 0 Dog more than me, it was an obsession and I will very much miss it when it's gone.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/30/2013 07:58 AMPosted by grimdigital
I wont argue with that statement, but going dagger lets u get better stats everywhere else :)

I'm not sure I agree. You can easily get the necessary attack speed without using Lacuni's with an IAS sword if that's what you are referring to. As far as I can tell that's the only change in your gear.

I'm not sure the dps loss is worth it considering dps is the hardest thing to get on a 0Dog.

I'm sure your dogs sound like a popcorn going off though, so more power to you.
Reply Quote
@Gunnersdream:

Thats the exact reason for using dagger !!

You can never get the stats of crafted bracers on lacuni just for the attack speed.
Plus getting PuR on bracers lets u use max int/vit in boots and all other slots.
Getting 2.40 attack/sec with sword requires att sp in ammy.....

Im not saying its the end-game highest/best... im saying its easier $$ to get the build working
using a good dagger...
Reply Quote
View profile
12/30/2013 05:16 PMPosted by grimdigital
@Gunnersdream:

Thats the exact reason for using dagger !!

You can never get the stats of crafted bracers on lacuni just for the attack speed.
Plus getting PuR on bracers lets u use max int/vit in boots and all other slots.
Getting 2.40 attack/sec with sword requires att sp in ammy.....

Im not saying its the end-game highest/best... im saying its easier $$ to get the build working
using a good dagger...

No I mean I get what you are saying and all, I'm nitpicking your use of "better stats." I mean when would you NOT want attack speed on your amulet? If you are saying a more budget conscience way of gearing then I hear you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]