Diablo® III

lil break

Hey guys just wanted to stop in and let everyone know I'll be taking a lil break for a few weeks. I will be on here and there but just not as much(in game). I will still be on the forums everyday so if u need me and don't see me on just hit me up on the forums. I finished grinding my 4th paragon 100 and feel it's time to slow down for a lil bit. Gonna usr this time to hang out with my kiddo and maybe play some ps4 :). If anyone has killzone: shadow fall and wants to play add me on ps4 my tag is Evo-DGIII. But don't fear this is only a temporary break I already purchased the deluxe digital xpac :).
Reply Quote
Hey guys just wanted to stop in and let everyone know I'll be taking a lil break for a few weeks. I will be on here and there but just not as much(in game). I will still be on the forums everyday so if u need me and don't see me on just hit me up on the forums. I finished grinding my 4th paragon 100 and feel it's time to slow down for a lil bit. Gonna usr this time to hang out with my kiddo and maybe play some ps4 :). If anyone has killzone: shadow fall and wants to play add me on ps4 my tag is Evo-DGIII. But don't fear this is only a temporary break I already purchased the deluxe digital xpac :).

Nice pal, enjoy your time with the kiddo

Yeah I havnt been on D3V in quit some time as well, Beta is a hit and miss for me lately due to holidays

Happy new year!
Reply Quote
Sounds like an awesome way to spend time away from D3. If you ever feel like playing for a night, throw me an email and I'll roll with you. Have fun.
Reply Quote
Sounds like a good time to take a break from D3. New year, new game. I'll see ya in RoS!
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 06:34 AMPosted by darkvoid
Let me know how killzone was.. was a big fan of killzone 2.. killzone 3 didn't keep me busy as much.
See you soon.

Shadowfall is ok. I haven't played the campaign yet at all just multiplayer which is a bit differ than a lot of other shooters but it's not to bad just takes a bit to get used to. I never played any of the other killzones either. I've had both the Xbox 360 and ps3 at the same time and choose the 360 and sold my ps3 now I figured I'd try the ps4 out.

Darren,paul, panda, dark Thx for the replies you guys are good friends, and I'll prob be back sooner than later just needed a lil break lol, but I still have a wd that's at like para 20 that I wanna get to 100before the xpac so that I have atleast 5 para 100 toons.
Reply Quote
Well that answers that, I was wondering where you'd got to but figured holiday period and such...

Catch a break, have some fun, and come back psyched for RoS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]