Diablo® III

Extended Maintenance - 3/4/2014

(Locked)

Many HC players are worried about their toon's, many of which were in the middle of elite fights, some have confirmed dead toons on their character description page on the web. Will this be addressed?
I'm used to this crap even when i had a job some how I always have a tues off and that bad for a blizzard game player. These damn days are bane to us.
100 Human Warrior
I brought my laptop with me to my friends house to play some D3 today.... I should've stayed home and played WoW
03/04/2014 10:25 AMPosted by oiTurtlez
!@#$%^- on my 1 day off..

If your one day off is a tuesday you were screwed from the get-go.

03/04/2014 10:25 AMPosted by Pherïq
I don't see where character speech bugs are urgent enough to extend maintenance. A tad annoying, yes, detrimental? no imo

If I had to guess I'd say something else wasn't working properly. They gave a quick fix for the dialog bug before when the servers first came back up.
I guessed it got missed by QA.
Don't worry, guys! There are always hours of fun to be had in forums. Complaining spikes when the servers are down: so people have a chance to complain endlessly about the game they hate until the servers come back. Then they can resume playing the game that they hate for hours on end.
I have a cat.
aw...aw...awwww i wanna play. We give you enough money to hire experts for this. Do it.
there's many things id like to say to blizzard but unfortunately they would squelch me and ban me for speaking my mind and expressing my freedom of speech
Can you be mature and apologize for turning off the server with no warning whatsoever?
was the leroic bug fixed?
You should at least extend the Community Buff. Don't get me wrong Blizzard I LOVE YOU, but your slippin Dawg.
Sit back and listen... to the story of John the Fisherman.

When he was young you'd not find him doing well in school,
His mind would turn unto the waters.
Always the focus of adolescent ridicule,
He has no time for farmer's daughters.
Alienated from the clique society,
A lonely boy finds peace in fishing.
His mother says "John this is not the way life's supposed to be."
"Don't you see the life that you are missing?"
And he says...
When I grow up I want to be,
One of the harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman.

Now years gone by we find man who rules the sea.
He sets out on a dark May morning .
To bring his catch back to this small community.
He doesn't see the danger dawning.
Four hours up, oh the ocean swelled and swelled,
The fog rolled in it started raining.
"The starboard bow." "Oh my God we're going down!"
They do not hear his frantic mayday.
And he says
When I grow up I want to be,
one of the harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman.
"I'll live and die a fisherman."
Calling John the Fisherman.
100 Human Warrior
@Wesker

A System message would've been nice
03/04/2014 10:34 AMPosted by Pherïq
@Wesker

A System message would've been nice

Indeed.
03/04/2014 10:31 AMPosted by supertact
there's many things id like to say to blizzard but unfortunately they would squelch me and ban me for speaking my mind and expressing my freedom of speech

No they will just delete your post if they don't agree with it.
100 Human Warrior
03/04/2014 10:35 AMPosted by Survious
03/04/2014 10:31 AMPosted by supertact

No they will just delete your post if they don't agree with it.

I believe that's what was meant by "squelch"
This game is so annoying. I usually don't post on these forums but damnit this feels sloppy.
Design changes, network issues, bugs, balancing. Jesus wipe the slate clean and start working on D4. Forget D3 ever happened. (Sorry for the rant but I hope you can understand my frustration.)
you're kidding right? 3 extra hours to fix a simple speech bug that really was not a big enough issue to require it be fixed right away. ugh, this is what i have not missed about being away from blizzard games. the only company out there who still doesn't know how to properly patch.

not to mention, this patch fixed nothing of major importance. how about addressing the real issues, like oh idk the fact that the game does not work at all on a mac. half my friends have macs, not one of them can play the game right now. it is fully patched and ready to go, the click play and get an error, not allowing them to play.

so, while you have this extra massive chunk of time, how about fixing that???
Edited by Crimsonumbra#1365 on 3/4/2014 10:40 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]