Diablo® III

Loading Issues with Items, Stash Tabs, and Gold

(Sticky / Locked)

I am very sad. Update soon, and I have not recovered the gold! !
Howdy, Maxime!

I'm Game Master Akorelen, thank you for taking the time to speak with me today :D

First I want to start by saying that I know that wait time was brutal, but I definitely appreciate your patience through this. However, rest easy, as I am now here for you. So let's get started! :p

At this point, the bug previously mentioned has been fixed. Everyone affected by it have been addressed. There is no log of the missing gold, nor is there a sign of compromise. We will not be able to restore what we have no proof of.
Has anyone actually gotten their gold back? I had the issue, of no gear, tabs, gold,. Logged out and back in gear and tabs back, went to ah and added gold to stash from a sale, when I noticed gold wasn't back... we were assured it would be fixed over the weekend... but still nothing.
I was assured by 2 game masters, and one CM that we were going to get it back... first it was a few days, then it was over the weekend, then it was before ROS launched. Guess I wont be crafting or using the mystic anytime soon :(
I haven't been on since last tuesday and I am still missing my 74+ million gold
Community Manager
Hey all! We've restored missing gold and items for players we were able to verify over the weekend. If you still have missing gold or items on one of characters that you believe as related to this issue, please contact Customer Support so we can continue to investigate on a case-by-case basis.

Thank you so much for your patience and your reports!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)