Diablo® III

@Blizz: Yolomouse Cursor Changer

Hi, Im dev of the following tool that lets you change your mouse cursor (in D3 or any other game) and was hoping to get your approval whether its a bannable thing or not :)

It's noninvasive and works just like Fraps and does not touch D3 memory

LINK with download and animated gif example:
http://pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/
Reply Quote
Bizzard pls.
Reply Quote
Yeah, accept it please!
The actual cursor is really hard to locate when you are close combatant in middle of a pack.
Let's imagine you want to attack the east side of the pack... Yes, that's what you want to do... but because you cant really see your cursor you often you do it based on where you think your cursor is. And sometimes... you go in the wrong direction.

I tried YOLOMOUSE and it's great, not that usefull, but I was finaly able to click without any doubt where I wanted to click.
Edited by Babou#2216 on 4/15/2014 6:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes, I would love to use this and know if I will be banned for it. As a wizard I tend to lose my cursor in the chaos of effects especially in groups.
Reply Quote
Would like a reply to this please.
Reply Quote
Bump, need an answer.
Reply Quote
i dont think blizz will answer... honestly i dont think its a big deal. i been using these sorts of mods for ages and never been banned /shrug. this includes dark3d, a graphic overall for d3 thats much more intrusive (highly recommended btw!)

to my knowledge its only bots that get you banned.
Reply Quote
banwave went live... havent gotten any angry emails on my end yet :D
Reply Quote
You said yolo, Kill yourself.
Reply Quote
cursor is a big issue, plz expand by 400% thx.
Reply Quote
There s NO WAY they will 'Ban' anyone for using this. It would be like banning someone with a vision impairment that needed a larger mouse pointer to see what it is they're doing.

Not to mention they screwed up the mouse after their last patch. They should 'ban' themselves.
Reply Quote
You can also add addtionals shapes, sizes and colours with certain amount of achievement points!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]