Diablo® III

I used to post here

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Edited by Bunter#1904 on 3/30/2015 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i want this build, how long did it take for you to collect all your items?
Reply Quote
Interesting build. Btw does tasker and theo increases atk speed for the summoned pets from amulet too? I have a trifecta magefists and I have been using my trifecta tasker and theo with council rises because the ancients do hella dmg
Reply Quote
all these people posting builds on D3 Barb forums....thanks for trying to help but I fail to see how full end game sets and weapons are a "build." What are the chances that the players reading and looking for a good build already have full IK?
Reply Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vANr1gv8800
Reply Quote
04/16/2014 04:02 PMPosted by Orwell
all these people posting builds on D3 Barb forums....thanks for trying to help but I fail to see how full end game sets and weapons are a "build." What are the chances that the players reading and looking for a good build already have full IK?

This is fundamentally a flaw with boa. It is impossible to come up with a great build without leaving someone out due to gear requirements. It isn't possible to do "budget" versions of builds when they require specific items you may never see. It's a shame imo because there are some really fun builds floating about.

To look at the positive side, if you grind for long enough you WILL find the items you want, but it may take 10 times as long as the next person and you may not be prepared to commit that much time.
Reply Quote
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Edited by Bunter#1904 on 3/30/2015 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Bunter#1904 on 3/30/2015 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Nice build info ... I've been using a lightning variation build with CotA and Tasker & Theo (lvl60, but the roll is hard to replace) as my boss fight backup team till I finally was able to complete the IK 4-set bonus. The IAS on pets melts mobs noticeably faster. The CotA "till they die" bonus using the fury gen rune is amazing and allows for unlimited HotA and WW (perfect for the 100+ cursed shrines/chest runs). I have found that "Golden Gorget of Leoric" skeleton pets are pretty weak on don't last long enough to do anything ... still in search of a "Haunt of Vaxo" ... thanks for the T&T related info ... was wondering the same.
Edited by Graveheart#1876 on 4/18/2014 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I was able to start my pet build last night. Ring of Grandeur was sitting in the stash just for this moment. IK Stride dropped and the next rift Haunt of Vaxo dropped. My fiance is playing a WD so its pretty funny with how many pets are on the screen now when we play together.

Even though I have an almost perfect IK glove, next I want that tasker and theo and hopefully get IK chest. Is it better to go from lightning to fire now?
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Edited by Bunter#1904 on 3/30/2015 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The COTA guys just stand around worse than the gargantuan. Is there a way to make them fight? Going against a boss they just stand around.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
I was wondering about that fury thing too. I just figured it was because they were just standing around being a bunch of numskulls. The Haunt of Vaxo shadows always fight. Something else I noticed is that COTA doesn't seem to take any damage. Is that because they aren't fighting, or is it really hard for them to die? This was on T3 and T4. Can't steamroll through T4 just yet.
Reply Quote
That 87 million is a bug when you do last hit on a mob. I see over 1 billion dmg crit on enemies that die to that last hit, which is not a true representation of your damage,
Reply Quote
i really want tasker gloves to test this out. i have a 2800 maximus and would love to see my ancients wreck. how did u get your gloves? im currently gambling for them but i keep getting st andrews and magefists and those stonefist gloves
Edited by Xplosive2222#6357 on 4/19/2014 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Mine dropped during ROS campaign leveling from 60-70 ... They may be lvl60, but I have yet to find a better replacement for those extremely lucky rolls.

Wonder if anyone has successfully tested the IK Ancients 4-set bonus with that of the Asheara 4-set bonus (all 3 of your followers at once)? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/ashearas-pace

Seems like it would be IK (chest, belt, boots); Asheara crafted (shoulders, gloves, pants) ; +RoRG ... you lose the Tasker gloves IAS of Pets, but gain 3 more followers for a total of 6 + shadows if you had the Haunt of Vaxo amulet. The benefit of Asheara is that you can equip your followers with BIS gear to make them more powerful and use their skills all at the same time.
Edited by Graveheart#1876 on 4/19/2014 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]