1st off I'd like to point out that I'm new to D3 / D3:RoS as of the day before the release of D3:RoS, I've never looked up guides for Demon Hunter's and came up with this guide then decided to search around the net to see if it already existed or not and apparently I invented this build so this is very exciting to be-able to share this build with everybody, this build works great for new Demon Hunter's who don't have gear, but this build also has a build with gear that revolves around it too so enjoy!

Build Type:
Physical

Left Click:
  • Evasive Fire
    • Hardened
      Instead of backflipping, your Armor is increased by 25% for 3 seconds.

Right Click:
  • Multishot
    • Suppression Fire
      Gain 1 Discipline for each enemy hit. Maximum 6 Discipline gain per Multishot.

Hotkey #1:
  • Preparation
    • Punishment
      Restore 75 Hatred for 25 Discipline. Preparation has no cooldown.

Hotkey #2:
  • Companion
    • Bat Companion
      Active: Instantly gain 50 Hatred.
      Passive: Summons a bat companion that attacks for 100% of your weapon damage as Physical.
      The bat grants you 1 Hatred per second.

Hotkey #3:
  • Vengeance
    • Seethe
      Gain 10 Hatred per second.

Hotkey #4:
  • Rain of Vengeance
    • Flying Strike
      Call a group of 8 Shadow Beasts to plummet from the sky at a targeted location dealing 3200% total weapon damage over 5 seconds and stunning enemies hit for 2 seconds.

Passives:
  • Blood Vengeance
    • Your maximum Hatred is increased by 25. In addition, gain 30 Hatred and 3 Discipline when you are healed by a health globe.

• Archery
    • Gain a bonus based on your weapon type:
      Bow: 8% increased damage
      Crossbow: 50% Critical Hit Damage
      Hand Crossbow: 5% Critical Hit Chance
      2nd Hand Crossbow: 1 Hatred per Second

• Perfectionist
    • Reduce the Discipline cost of all skills by 10%. Increase your Life, Armor, and resistance to all elements by 10%.
      Discipline is used to fuel many of your tactical and defensive skills.

• Night Stalker
    • Critical Hits have a chance to restore 1 Discipline.
      Discipline is used to fuel many of your tactical and defensive skills.

Use Multishot till you have about 65% Hatred then use Bat Companion to restore 50 Hatred
  • ( Bat Companion's now on a 30 second cool down but you should be around 100% Hatred now.)
  • Use Multishot till you have about 50% Hatred then use Preparation to restore 75 Hatred
  • ( You should be around 100% Hatred now, but your Discipline should be around 50% now.)
    • Depending, due to some items add +Maximum Discipline -ETC.

Use Multishot till you have about 50% Hatred then use Preparation to restore 75 Hatred
  • ( You should be around 100% Hatred again, but your Discipline now depends on how many targets you were hitting while using Multishot.)
  • Use Multishot till you have about 50% Hatred then use Preparation to restore 75 Hatred
  • ( You should be around 100% Hatred again, but your Discipline will now be fairly low depending on how many targets you're up against.)
  • Using Multishot now should burn through all of your Hatred to restore just enough Discipline to use Preparation to restore 75 Hatred
  • ( You should now be around 50% Hatred with about no Discipline.)
  • By this time your Bat Companion should be up, restoring 50 Hatred, but this is also where you pop Vengeance to gain 10 Hatred per second for the duration of Vengeance which is 15 seconds
  • ( By the time Vengeance ends, you should now have 100% Discipline and around 80-100% Hatred.)
  • I came up with this build because every Demon Hunter Guide requires gear, gear upon gear! Mine on the other hand doesn't, some of you will make this your new build, some of you will at least give it a try, some of you won't, some of you will say or consider it not viable, but those are the ones that won't even try it, because nobody likes being proved wrong.

I've noticed everybody playing their characters according either
  • Cindercoat + Magefist
  • or
  • Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker + Fulminator + Shard of Hate + Thundergod's Vigor
  • -ETC.

I figured "Lets try not being a Sheeple."

And for those that need the reassurance that this build works with certain equips,
    (And yes I realize "how hard" it may seem to get these items, but I've already found majority of them without even trying, just keep playing, they'll come to you eventually, and like I said above, these equips AREN'T NEEDED for the build listed above to work)
  • 1st Hand Crossbow
    • Calamity

• 2nd Hand Crossbow
    • Natalya's Slayer

• Finger
    • Natalya's Reflection

• Feet
    • Natalya's Bloody Footprints

• Finger
    • Ring of Royal Grandeur

• Head
    • Marauder's Visage