Diablo® III

Did I broke any rule?

(Locked)

Hi, I'm just curious where my and some other wiz threads are gone... No offense.
I'm okay with the fact that posts that are against the rules are deleted. But what was the reason? Aren't we allowed to talk about PTR stuff in general baord or what was the point?

A short statement would be really appreciated, thanks

Edit: okay found it on PTR Board, but why can't I read it?
It seems like the move broke the thread =(
Edited by LordBenneX#2451 on 6/26/2014 11:12 AM PDT
06/26/2014 10:05 AMPosted by LordBenneX
Hi, I'm just curious where my and some other wiz threads are gone... No offense, Im okay with the fact that posts that are against the rules are deleted. But what was the reason? Aren't we allowed to talk about PTR stuff in general baord or what was the point?

A short statement would be really appreciated, thanks

PTR related posts are supposed to be put in the PTR forum. Ya know....
Why is every post in general chat a grammatical nightmare now?
06/26/2014 10:08 AMPosted by Traveler
PTR related posts are supposed to be put in the PTR forum. Ya know....

This, and threads about "Wizdogs" are probably going to get locked or deleted in any case. If you've got some feedback, give it properly and lose the drama and whining.
Look at your post history. Your thread wasn't deleted, it was moved to the appropriate section.
06/26/2014 10:10 AMPosted by HandGestures
View profile
aside from the thread being moved, they can also be deleted for the conversation going on in them even if not related to the original post. if people start getting to aggressive or insulting the thread will be locked.

just something to be aware of in case a thread of yours or that you comment in is ever locked or deleted.
My threads & posts have been moved as well.

People are upset over what they've done to Wizards. I believe they were all redirected
into the PTR feedback thread.
Edited by Eillusion#1574 on 6/26/2014 11:39 AM PDT
If you've got some feedback, give it properly and lose the drama and whining.
no you arent broke many rule.
View profile
06/26/2014 10:10 AMPosted by HandGestures

Been that way for many years.
Community Manager
06/26/2014 10:05 AMPosted by LordBenneX
Aren't we allowed to talk about PTR stuff in general baord or what was the point?

To help us better monitor and collect feedback regarding PTR content, our team is aggressively moving related threads to the PTR Feedback forum. So, heads up!

Posting about PTR in General Discussion isn't bad (per se), and it certainly isn't breaking any rules. It's just not best place, or the appropriate place, to be discussing PTR content.

The best/most appropriate place to discuss and share feedback about the patch 2.1.0 PTR is the PTR Feedback forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/14579125/

Cheers!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]