Diablo® III

Season 1 HC: What are you going to play?

I'll be playing Wiz, (my fave char since start)
I'm playing WD and Cru in SC and I must say, they are really good and I'm having fun (I guess that's the important thing).

I played Cru in HC and got blessed by RNG and got both JBoard and Gfoote the same day different rifts so I'm spamming Captain America's shield away.

I will play Wiz because I think it's one of the classes (for me) that will challenge my ability to explore each skills to be able to survive (with good internet connection of course) and it will all depends on what RNG will be providing me while playing Wiz.

If RNG gave me Wizardspike, then hell, I will spam Frozen Orb and use sig spell to regain my AP.
In case I will be getting Mirrorball then explore MM build, if I get Woh, then fire away exploding myself near Elites.

It will all depend so we will see..... and by the way, I don't really care about the ladder who's top, who's bottom, I just want to enjoy things and see how it goes.

I death arrives. . . . I'll just build a bridge and get over it, create new one, maybe Monk?
Reply Quote
View profile
Originally was going to roll a Wiz, but after trying out my DH in PTR... not quite sure anymore.

I'll probably end up doing what I always do and roll both since it will be the most detrimental in XP/Plevel gain and finding good gear.
Reply Quote
Married to my DH.

Don't let my wife know.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
06/28/2014 11:25 PMPosted by Lucaefor
Only class I haven't played is Monk. I've been saving it until the season starts, just hoping it has enough killspeed to keep up with the WD & Crusaders.

So I'm going Monk. How about everyone else?

I'm not sure what I'm going to play in Seasons yet, but it's going to be one of the classes that I rarely use. I think seasons are a great time to explore other heroes, and get a very different experience out of adventuring in Sanctuary. Glad to hear you saved a class for a special occasion, and have fun!
Reply Quote
View profile
06/30/2014 02:16 PMPosted by Grimiku
06/28/2014 11:25 PMPosted by Lucaefor
Only class I haven't played is Monk. I've been saving it until the season starts, just hoping it has enough killspeed to keep up with the WD & Crusaders.

So I'm going Monk. How about everyone else?

I'm not sure what I'm going to play in Seasons yet, but it's going to be one of the classes that I rarely use. I think seasons are a great time to explore other heroes, and get a very different experience out of adventuring in Sanctuary. Glad to hear you saved a class for a special occasion, and have fun!

Yikes, that would mean I'd have to play Monk.... not going to happen... LOL
Reply Quote
maybe go back to DH I haven't played it in a few months. Barb sounds enticing as well.
Reply Quote
I am going to play Wiz because I have theorycrafted some new overly powered builds regarding the new changes in patch 2.1.
Reply Quote
dh or monk. most likely monk. have some good ideas for monk .
Edited by LoRdNuKe#1594 on 6/30/2014 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just lost my hardcore DH so that is likely what I will be playing on ladder. I hope that the defensive improvements feel substantial.
Reply Quote
I'm not man enough to play HC on Blizzard servers across the flaky interwebs. However if I was that manly, I would play DH. Why? DH has the highest chance to fail when starting from a clean slate, in HC. Death is everywhere.
Reply Quote
I was planning on Wiz but after seeing the changes made to the class, I don't know anymore...

This initial cost on the channelling spell is atrocious. Nobody is going to use these already uncommonly used spells.

I am currently playing the Wiz, and I have been playing it for some time, and I am already tired of shooting the same spell with mirrorball over and over. Won't roll a Wiz, thinking i'd be doing the same thing again.

Maybe I'll roll a Crusader.
Reply Quote
06/30/2014 11:34 AMPosted by Bryanw1995

LPK is certainly useful, but it's a LOT MORE useful against stuff that presents no threat to you: low life white trash (insert trailer park joke here). Against multiple packs with crazy affix combinations, lok falls somewhere between "not very good" and "Donald Sterling". You would know that if you were running t6 regularly, or even higher level Grifts.

[/quote]

Hey that hurts
Reply Quote
i think that after 3 days no blue response you can respond to something better then this. you guys must not really give two craps about your job's.
Reply Quote
06/30/2014 03:45 PMPosted by Scottyd517
i think that after 3 days no blue response you can respond to something better then this. you guys must not really give two craps about your job's.

There it is! See guys- I told you. . .Where there is a blue, there will soon be a troll.

Hey Scottyd517- why don't you go pull your lower lip over your head and swallow.
Reply Quote
I mained Wiz since D3V release. Never used the cheesy perma-freeze build as I didn't like it and thought it was way too OP.

Blizz keeps failing to improve Wizards accordingly, but I will do HC season with one no matter what.
Reply Quote
Overpowered or underpowered Witch DR has always been my favorite. Considering running TOTD bears and trying my hardest just cuz lol
Reply Quote
Barb SC. Yeah, yeah, I'm a chicken...
Reply Quote
Grim is legit HC and he isn't stupid. He knew his blue letters would bring misplaced responses to this thread. Well played, good sir. We may welcome one or two newcomers into red letters.

On topic, most likely DH. WD is the only other real possibility. DH is just too fun. It's by far more D2-Amazon-like fun than the Wizard is Sorceress-like. I bought D3 thinking Wizard would be my favorite class, cause sorc nudged out amazon, but nope. The Wizard is missing a vital chromosome or something in her current state.

My edited response is now yet another desperate cry for help from the Wizards.
Edited by supafrench#1240 on 6/30/2014 9:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think during Seasons i will play with zergling class. Much more gifted and aggresive. The melee attack and speed is out of this world. Hp is an issue but hey .. you can't have them all. I will put fist of azturasq in one claw and wand of woh tied to the other claw. Will use 4 pair of boots, firewalkers,ice climbers, lut socks (i jump to much) and some sandals for those hot days. On my head will put eyes of the earth, i am very sensitive. On my back will use gold skin. I am a suker for shiny stuff. My tail will be stuffed with rings, soj, huge stone, unity and maybe the wedding band .. who knows when i get lucky ?

That's me ... no offense. Your classes don't stand a chance against my "Armani" zergling.
Edited by KinU#1292 on 6/30/2014 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If your goal is to get to the highest solo greater rift levels then go with DH.

If your goal is to get to the highest team greater rift levels go with Monk or Barb.

If you plan on playing more then one class and want to farm a lot make WD first.

If you want to get to the top of the leader board the fastest go with crusader.

If you want to play the worst class go with wizard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]