07/24/2014 11:43 AMPosted by XuenMy patch:
All Generators now have a base IAS of "X%" amount.
Spenders have been doubled.
6pc Raiment no longer uses DS, Generators/Spenders have a chance to cast the damage instead.
Jawbreaker changed for Physical Monks.
Shenlong's Fist set now fires an attack depending the skill rune used, does "X%" ele dmg to ALL surrounding enemies and does "X%" overtime. OR Serpent like attack comes out and chains enemies since, ya know, Shenlong is a dragon. (DBZ)
STI now grants a flat IAS increase. (if the generators doesn't work out).
Sunwuko clones now effectively chooses a target when summoned and rushes to the target before exploding.
Animation for SSS has been sped up.
SSS AoE rune has been increased by a certain percent to make it useful.
All passives that included dodge have been reworked.
07/24/2014 01:07 PMPosted by XuenI've been saying this on every Raiment thread in hopes it will stick but a simple thing like Generators/Spenders have a chance to proc the set, of course once they get the toughness/mitigation under control.
07/15/2014 03:15 AMPosted by XuenJuggling some ideas around for 6pc Raiment rework, it's still underwhelming in it's current state. Note: All these are intended to scale w/ +Lightning Dmg.
1. Revert it to the old version with FoT buff and buff the damage from 100% to 2000%-3000%
2. Revert it to the old version but after 3-5 hits of the main spirit generator it releases lightning around the monk. Approx. 1000-2000%
(lower dmg since Generator is faster than 6sec DS)
3. Spirit Spenders release the extra lightning damage. 1000%-3000%? (This is very bland and lazy way out.)
4. Lightning Conductor from LTK (monk or initial targets), Thunderbolts from Pillar (maybe tesla type effect off the pillar itself) , Chain Lightning from TR?
Utilization of Secondaries.
5. When DS connects to the first target, it hits/chains enemies, kinda like a SSS but to the targets instead of at random. Still does it's max damage if no other targets are present.
6. EP causes the target to errupt in lightning causing damage to itself and other enemies nearby for X% damage. (This would help sell usage of EP after it's nerf)
Personally, I like #4 the most since it doesn't force the player to use just 1 skill but 3 other skills that the player would normally use and useable whenever spirit is avail.
Also the set is like the Firebird's for Monks so it should at the very least have some more to the 4pc or just a static buff plz.
I have an obsession with lightning, sue me :p
The problem I see now is they seem to misunderstand what is asked for, for example the increase to AS. Omg, they finally get we're supposed to be fast but it comes at the cost of using AS rather than adding in base. If they aren't going to fix perma-Epiph or DS 8sec(both requires some CDR) then giving up CC/CD/CDR for AS is not happening. More spirit = bigger spirit pool rather than increase spirit gain on generators; I do like the bigger pool though. Faster animations, still missing the damage.
Posted by NevalistisThe quote is in regards of DS, you'd think they'd look into mitigation as to why DS is used.....Also, they noticed DS/EP felt mandatory but Epiphany:Desert Shroud doesn't hint that toughness/mit is really terrible to the point where a lot of monks use it?
It's too good, to the point it feels mandatory for all Monks to use.
I'll give them the dodge passives reworked, honestly thought they were going to leave it for another patch.