Diablo® III

Leaderboards ranking PTR v.4

Monks should be atleast even with crusader this iteration. The damage increase on SWK was significant.
Reply Quote
# of each class past tier 30 as at 22:30 mtn time Aug 13 and highest rank achieved (in brackets)

Barb: 55 (36)
Sader: 45 (35)
DH: 250 (39)
Monk: 60 (34)
WD: 37 (37)
Wiz: 112 (37)

So the gap is definitely closing. Pretty sure we're still working on optimising our setups, whereas other classes have been more stable, so I'd expect us to push a bit higher over the weekend.
Reply Quote
what happ

08/13/2014 09:39 PMPosted by Shifty76
# of each class past tier 30 as at 22:30 mtn time Aug 13 and highest rank achieved (in brackets)

Barb: 55 (36)
Sader: 45 (35)
DH: 250 (39)
Monk: 60 (34)
WD: 37 (37)
Wiz: 112 (37)

So the gap is definitely closing. Pretty sure we're still working on optimising our setups, whereas other classes have been more stable, so I'd expect us to push a bit higher over the weekend.

looking good.

It's worth noting that DH is only at tier 37 if you take away the two DH's with the rank 125 and 172 enforcer gems
Edited by Rukan#1394 on 8/13/2014 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Monks are fixed. Time to pack up and go home"

- D3 Dev Team

I guarantee it
Reply Quote
Gotta love monk communities always willing to be the weakest class... lol
Reply Quote
08/13/2014 10:01 PMPosted by Immortal
Gotta love monk communities always willing to be the weakest class... lol

Look who this is.

You are still here posting the same crap in every thread again? Damn LOL
Edited by KimSulki84#1308 on 8/13/2014 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/13/2014 10:23 PMPosted by KimSulki84
You are still here posting the same crap in every thread again? Damn LOL

Oh wow, sidekick wants to play... A self confessed monk fanboy doesn't do a monk class any good at all...
Reply Quote
#3 monk at GR 34 has a lvl 174 smite gem. That depresses me greatly.
Reply Quote
08/13/2014 10:58 PMPosted by scrapz
#3 monk at GR 34 has a lvl 174 smite gem. That depresses me greatly.

Wow. I should probably get around to upgrading my leg gems at some point...can never really be bothered for some reason.

Anyway, just cleared 30 pretty easily. 2 mins or so left on the clock, but the density was crap on all 3 levels.

I'm liking furnace in conjunction with Sunwuko set and FitL. Typical approach to elites would be TR into them, hit FitL, poop out a couple of clones then unload flurry while blind is still up. Dmg numbers that popped up would be something like 250m - 250m - 350m, which generally killed all champ packs in 1-2 bursts, and elite minions in 1 burst, who then dropped globes to replenish spirit to poop out even more clones to finish off the elite who was typically around 1/4 health by that point.

Survivability is going to be the biggest issue as electrified mobs really hurt.
Reply Quote
Now fix raiment. 4p can't be >> than 6p right? RIGHT?
Reply Quote
08/13/2014 11:42 PMPosted by Flimsy
Now fix raiment. 4p can't be >> than 6p right? RIGHT?

Logic is telling me yes. Sunwukong's got buffed higher than Raiment and raiment was left out of a recent list posted by blue of sets that won't be redesigned. Although I'm not totally sure blizz devs are governed by any form of logic. They have the temperamental and capricious tendencies of greek gods.
Reply Quote
any update ?
Reply Quote
Looks like to me once you hit around Tier 30, you need like an amazing time to skip more than 1 tier, which probably skews the boards a bit, as pushing from 30 to 41 will take 11 rits? >_>

The rate at which players can skip tiers in Greater Rifts has been adjusted
Reply Quote
08/14/2014 03:26 AMPosted by Davlok
Looks like to me once you hit around Tier 30, you need like an amazing time to skip more than 1 tier, which probably skews the boards a bit, as pushing from 30 to 41 will take 11 rits? >_>

[quote]The rate at which players can skip tiers in Greater Rifts has been adjusted

Not just tier 30+
I beat 26 with 7 mins left and didn't get t0 skip any
Reply Quote
08/14/2014 06:11 AMPosted by Shifty76
08/14/2014 03:26 AMPosted by Davlok

[quote]The rate at which players can skip tiers in Greater Rifts has been adjusted

Not just tier 30+
I beat 26 with 7 mins left and didn't get t0 skip any
Seems to work for me, I got GR29 after I finished a GR27 with 6:17 mins left.
Reply Quote
Getting to wave 35ish trial (forget exactly, just kept putting my sentries in one spot the entire time and then died) netted only a T22 GR key.

I'm probably going to aim for R25 on all used gems then push for 30. Need to be +10 to get 100% upgrade chance.
Reply Quote
I kill 35 and fail on wave 36 - I get GR23-24
Reply Quote
08/14/2014 06:34 AMPosted by Davlok
I'm probably going to aim for R25 on all used gems then push for 30. Need to be +10 to get 100% upgrade chance.

So to upgrade level 0 gems, it's more efficient to do a few lowish rifts right? Got GR28 and GR29 keys, but now I should do some low rifts to upgrade gems to 10-15 before I continue going higher?

I wonder how much difference upgrading of gems make.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]