Diablo® III

Epiphany Teleport - Nix or Fix

Is the consensus that this "bonus" is more generally problematic than helpful?

My experience has been that Epiphany teleport is super good with palm no-gen, in gen builds, in LTK, and lackluster everywhere else. It doesn't seem to work well with CS and it's terrible in emerging ranged builds (LTK Gyana Shenlong, Tzo Krin Incense Torch), that NEED Epiphany regen.

What if teleport was restricted to generators and Epalm?

What if it was traded with movespeed +25%?

What if it was traded with +dmg and/or +armor when move 15 yards?
Edited by Vox#1186 on 8/18/2014 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I love the teleport, the only time it's really crappy is when you teleport into a chain gang and use CS. you learn from your mistakes though...i hope.

Honestly though i think it's great. I also think Remanent should apply to the teleports again as it would really kick !@# with a couple of generators and epihpany. So instead of applying to DS, it applies to all skills that teleport you toward or away from your enemies.

The reason i love it is it gets you from a-b really fast, and this works really well with things like rift trials.
Reply Quote
Why not just allow the "stay put" key (shift by default) to override the teleport aspect of Epiphany?
Reply Quote
Hmm, in general its a wash for me. Neither amazing or a constant hindrance. It's kinda nice with Tzowuko. I had ep:TfiW on my bar and would apply it to a specific target with the teleport then dash back to range for Zei gem damage.
Edited by Benny#1655 on 8/18/2014 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/18/2014 11:54 AMPosted by Mansman
Why not just allow the "stay put" key (shift by default) to override the teleport aspect of Epiphany?

OMG YES PLS!

This fixes everything, I think!
Reply Quote

Can we have this for 2.1 pretty please?
Reply Quote
Just filed a feedback thread brb with link...

Here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13841294547#1
Edited by Vox#1186 on 8/18/2014 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

^ That pls. I know the dont click on anything trick but sometimes 4 Mallet lords take up your entire screen in a certain direction and there is nothing to click on but them.
Reply Quote
08/18/2014 12:53 PMPosted by Strego
sometimes 4 Mallet lords take up your entire screen in a certain direction and there is nothing to click on but them.

I have so been there!
Reply Quote
if u can make 25% move speed happen im for it..

TBH theres not one part of it that I dont like.. from CC immunity break, extra strikes, spirit regen, diff runes are awesome, and strikes enemies at a distance. What you are complaining about is what I refer to as thrown strikes. lol.

unfortunately for CS it moves you not them

Not sure that its terrible for GNK .. or Tzos I dont think it does move you on wave doth it oh ya of course it doth.. but its good to be close on wave.
Edited by Darth#1885 on 8/18/2014 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/18/2014 10:31 AMPosted by Vox
in emerging ranged builds (LTK Gyana Shenlong, Tzo Krin Incense Torch),
Ranged monk? Could you give a link to those builds?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]