Diablo® III

Keep getting kicked BECAUSE OF MONK in pub games, gg

Not gonna play anymore untill they seriously buff this character, GG D3.
Edited by ZS47#1663 on 8/14/2014 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I doubt u get kicked of T1. Get better equipment for higher Ts. Your monk is crap.
Reply Quote
08/14/2014 09:34 PMPosted by Alex
I doubt u get kicked of T1. Get better equipment for higher Ts. Your monk is crap.

show me your crap monk.
Reply Quote
Your monk is crap
Reply Quote
View profile
If that's not a normal bounty gear set you are using I would suggest using something other than tempest rush. I am not certain how it fairs in PTR, but it is really underwhelming in the current live game. If you don't deal tons of damage but are surviving relatively well than just equip cyclone strike and be helpful that way until you can balance your damage and toughness more efficiently.
Reply Quote
Your monk is crap.
Reply Quote
Your monk is crap.
Reply Quote
OP, what Torment level were you in when this happened?
Your setup is somewhat adequate for T1, but nothing above it.

I don't think you can take the damage without OWE with that setup, not until 2.1 comes.
And why do you have a lightning SoJ when you are built for holy? Your holy % is only 16%, hardly a benefit.

I'm at lightning 119%, with sheet DPS of 1.2 million, but even then I don't feel quite adequate above T4. Toughness in-game is about 8 million.
Reply Quote
Your play-style,

Daibo + SWK, TR & Epiphany on skill bar, Momentum Passive, Hexing pants

TR monk is as rare as a ZB WD nowadays. Those who aren't from D3V may not be able to read it and figure that you need to constantly move to get your dmg buff and proc your Epiphany so they probably assume you're one of those 'heroes' that:

1. Run ahead of the group skipping trash-mobs for them to fight through/clean-up,
2. Yet then not having enough power to handle elites and bring them back to the group while they're fighting a current elite pack or
3. getting killed way up front there despite being gung-ho
4. or any combo of the above

if you want to continue with this play-style, you need to adjust to running in semi-circles or circles around the team to show you're contributing. Maybe swap-out Blinding Flash for WoL 'nuke' spender.
Edited by AsenDure#1996 on 8/15/2014 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
gear up better bro look at my monk i do t1 t2 and t3,t4 takes to long.
Reply Quote
Bad monk :) get over it
Reply Quote
loled hard about your SC monk, maybe try master, i guess they will not kick you there, but if you try more than T1, you surely will be kick voted every time, when you are playing with dudes who actually have little knowledge about D3.
if i see someone wearing the staff of Innas - kick him.

you get no kick for being a monk, you get kick for having a bad geared monk. Thats all.
I get no kick with my monk but actually would not play more than T2 with her.
Reply Quote
08/15/2014 04:09 AMPosted by Gannicus
you get no kick for being a monk, you get kick for having a bad geared monk. Thats all.
I get no kick with my monk but actually would not play more than T2 with her.

Or, you don't get kick for having bad gears. You get kicked because everyone hate leech.
Reply Quote
LOL...

My enchantress is stronger then you. Heck my templar is even stronger then you.
Reply Quote
Best zerodps+zerosupport monk ever
Reply Quote
08/14/2014 08:48 PMPosted by ZS47
Not gonna play anymore untill they seriously buff this character, GG D3.

as someone who watched the rift run channel, I see calls for monks CONSTANTLY.

Learn to play bro.
Reply Quote
Your monk is crap.
Reply Quote
OP did u seriously re-roll vitality instead of the sockets (1) to sockets (2) in your pants? !@#$ing nob.
Edited by Dajinn#1527 on 8/15/2014 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes, we already know that monk is not fine at the moment and you have all the right to complain that it's crap. However, you made the class much worse by not knowing how to effectively gear it and still have tenacity to complain.
Reply Quote
I've been using strombreaker. The build you guys see here ss an experimental build, and it turns out to work very well.
This build, is based on constant TR, spamming mantra to proc clone to deal damage. Blind, Mr. Yang, and momentum as damage buff, and mystic ally and blind combined with CDR to fill the spirit real fast.
It drastically increases the survival cuz I am constantly moving; and fast spirit regen directly translate to damage; blinding provide a group control; epiphany provide control immunity and even faster spirit regen.
I can handle T6 solo, and I find it the easiest way to do it as a monk.

For those profiles not available, just shut the *&^%up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]