Diablo® III

Keep getting kicked BECAUSE OF MONK in pub games, gg

There is NO way you're running T6 with that build. I don't even know what it is. The gear isn't even optimized and your skills are all over the place.

If you came into a T6 game and I saw your TRing around tickling the enemy, I would kick you too.

Now if you did a ZDPS build in T6, I would understand and the team would love you for it.
Reply Quote
Monk is the most important character in any efficient group. Learn to gear so you aren't a hindrance to your group.
Reply Quote
08/15/2014 06:56 AMPosted by Distinction
There is NO way you're running T6 with that build. I don't even know what it is. The gear isn't even optimized and your skills are all over the place.

If you came into a T6 game and I saw your TRing around tickling the enemy, I would kick you too.

Now if you did a ZDPS build in T6, I would understand and the team would love you for it.

LMAO, TR kicking enemy?
hahahahaha
read my last reply if you really want to know how this build deal damage, not gonna do it anymore, quit the game, quit the forum.
Reply Quote
If they thought that you are not efficient enough in the group, they have all the right to vote you off. Kudos to you for experimenting a build, but it seems you have too much going on in your build.

If you are going TR, you have to sacrifice a few gear slots for Inna's.
If you are going CDR, you have to give up a few slots for CDR gear.
Etcetera, etcetera.

It's hard to be Jack-of-all-Trades, you will only end up being mediocre.
Reply Quote
08/15/2014 06:48 AMPosted by ZS47
I've been using strombreaker. The build you guys see here ss an experimental build, and it turns out to work very well.
This build, is based on constant TR, spamming mantra to proc clone to deal damage. Blind, Mr. Yang, and momentum as damage buff, and mystic ally and blind combined with CDR to fill the spirit real fast.
It drastically increases the survival cuz I am constantly moving; and fast spirit regen directly translate to damage; blinding provide a group control; epiphany provide control immunity and even faster spirit regen.
I can handle T6 solo, and I find it the easiest way to do it as a monk.

For those profiles not available, just shut the *&^%up.

T6 diablo?
anybody can solo T6. Just takes a long time for you kill stuff. Die few times along the way.
Heck you walked into my game, ill get my enchantress to kick you.
Reply Quote
08/14/2014 08:48 PMPosted by ZS47
Not gonna play anymore untill they seriously buff this character, GG D3.

Bye. Monk is pretty good where its at, and is getting buffed in the patch. :)
Reply Quote
Looking at your monk... It is no wonder you are getting kicked. Hell, I would kick you ASAP as well.
Reply Quote
Hey OP. Monk troubles... we all get it!

Playing in a group is tough if you're not rolling zdps. My rainment/jawbreaker monk can solo T6 very fast but I don't group with her because:

1 - its an obnoxious play style and
2 - she just doesn't hold up.

If you're not willing to change the way you're doing things then stay out of public games with that character for now. Sadly there's not many viable options for the monk on live right now.

Keep looking for better gear and don't give up on the monk!
Reply Quote
08/15/2014 04:23 AMPosted by Sarrons
Best zerodps+zerosupport monk ever

LMAO! true
Reply Quote
Dam my monk do T1 T2 easy but T3 tha hell why so long.NEED BUFF ASAP
Reply Quote
http://lowres.jantoo.com/religion-meditations-slow-turtle-buddhist-monk-16437545_low.jpg
Reply Quote
View profile
I've been using strombreaker. The build you guys see here ss an experimental build, and it turns out to work very well.
This build, is based on constant TR, spamming mantra to proc clone to deal damage. Blind, Mr. Yang, and momentum as damage buff, and mystic ally and blind combined with CDR to fill the spirit real fast.
It drastically increases the survival cuz I am constantly moving; and fast spirit regen directly translate to damage; blinding provide a group control; epiphany provide control immunity and even faster spirit regen.

08/15/2014 06:59 AMPosted by ZS47
LMAO, TR kicking enemy?
hahahahaha
read my last reply if you really want to know how this build deal damage, not gonna do it anymore, quit the game, quit the forum.

The monk is a funny class coming from the ranged and midrange classes, don't let it stump you.

I don't know how you can have that Jade Doc in hardcore and still think your monk in soft core can do T6 with its un optimal roles. If you can do T6 than the Monk is officially OP. You have no %skill damage and only have one application of two different types of %elemental damage. There is no way you are doing T6 in any reasonable amount of time. My pet doc can peck away at charmed enemies in T6, but I only clear T5 efficiently.
Reply Quote
08/14/2014 09:34 PMPosted by Alex
Your monk is crap.
Reply Quote

T6? ROFL
Reply Quote
08/15/2014 08:04 AMPosted by Wormbait

T6? ROFL

Use CamStudio and make a video of you doing T6 and post it for us to see this T6 solo.
Reply Quote
I dont know what gear is good if this guy's gear is crap.

Casual forum discussion, no arguments whatsoever and exaggerations all over the place.

Guess that no build other than few being played by everyone else is viable. Top lol.
Edited by Apo#2158 on 8/15/2014 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
08/15/2014 08:19 AMPosted by Apo

Casual forum discussion, no arguments whatsoever and exaggerations all over the place.

Guess that no build other than few being played by everyone else is viable. Top lol.

Just because it is better than yours does not mean he is doing T6 in a reasonable time.
Reply Quote
08/15/2014 08:45 AMPosted by fingrknitter
08/15/2014 08:19 AMPosted by Apo

Just because it is better than yours does not mean he is doing T6 in a reasonable time.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Apo-2158/hero/9229947

Yeah Ops gear is more inline for a monk, unlike yours. Still dont mean he able to do T6.
Not even using weapons that suit your monk.
Edited by darkvoid#1400 on 8/15/2014 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Keep getting kicked from public because your monk is absolute trash.
Reply Quote
This thread proves that it's better to solo play in this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]