Diablo® III

So looked at the PTR monk leaderboards

^ For the first time atleast, So I'm guessing Holy/SWK is the strongest GR build? o_o.
Reply Quote
yeah easily

it rolls over t6 so fast. solo 3 min times easy.
Reply Quote
Blizzard has odd ways of balancing stuff. What was it, 1600 to 3500 weapon damage? Do Blizzard even want anyone playing any other build other than 2h holy? You can't just buff 1 thing by such a huge amount and expect anything else to be competitive. Its even less balanced now than ever. There's 1 clear winner, 2h holy Suwuko.

I wanted to try out a fire incense torch cinder ranged explosive light build for example without using much in the way of sets but it feels like I'm just making a gimp character compared.
Reply Quote
yeah, dual wielding is now obsolete
Reply Quote
Gonna be widespread relief when all the EU and KR folks will stay out of the US leaderboards in 2.1 I bet! ^_^
Reply Quote
#1 is such a troll. He keeps swapping in lvl 1 gems when you know his gems are really higher lvled.

Crudest boots with sweeping winds instead of mystic ally in his skill bard. Sweeping winds rolled shoulders.

Guess I need to hit 35 like I said then start farming live since the patch is gonna be out by end of the month.

RIP MONKs.
Reply Quote
When I checked this morning he was using the 9 stack Alabaster Gloves, so the +% sweeping wind made sense when I saw it...sorta... But there is no real point to draw any conclusions with what his profile is currently showing... No one says you absolutely have to log out in the exact build and gear you cleared a rift at :-D it is PTestR
Edited by Davlok#1847 on 8/18/2014 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Competition. Show off your bad spec and hide your good one. :D

Looks like a few monks are gonna be pushing 37 today
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 8/18/2014 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Much holy. So sunwuko. Wow.

08/18/2014 03:38 AMPosted by Mike
Blizzard has odd ways of balancing stuff. What was it, 1600 to 3500 weapon damage? Do Blizzard even want anyone playing any other build other than 2h holy? You can't just buff 1 thing by such a huge amount and expect anything else to be competitive. Its even less balanced now than ever. There's 1 clear winner, 2h holy Suwuko.

Indirect buffing, rather than skills it was sets lol.

08/18/2014 06:36 AMPosted by scrapz
#1 is such a troll. He keeps swapping in lvl 1 gems when you know his gems are really higher lvled

Lol

08/18/2014 10:08 AMPosted by scrapz
Competition. Show off your bad spec and hide your good one. :D

Pretty smart, until it goes Live ofc and then the competition pool gets bigger :)
Reply Quote
Welp rerolling lightning to Holy i guess T.T
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]