Diablo® III

Sunwuko build

Need some help with my sunwuko build

I feel like when ever I dont move.....I'm pretty dead if im in a large group or near elitest.....
Also my cdr is about 50-55% so ephiphany is down like 20% of the time...when either ephiphany is down or if i use other rune than insight...my spirit runs out too quick....more quicker than other ppl (from videos ive seen)

I use this build:
TR - tailwind(or the holy rune)
BF FitL
Air ally
ephiphany insight
SW inner
MoH ToN
Harmony Unity Exalted Soul Beacon

I use these items
helm (cdr gem) - shoulders - gloves sunwuko
pants - weapon - belt innas
crudest boots
bracer - reaper

the only thing im really missing is unity ring
But i doubt that would be so much difference that im a sitting duck, while others are pretty much immuum to dmg
dps - 1.35kk after unity
toughness 6.5kk
Edited by Bluefox#2931 on 8/18/2014 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Personally, I prefer illusory boots to Crudest. When needing to get away or out of a large mob, they are more important than the CDR.
Reply Quote
08/19/2014 03:59 AMPosted by xKHANx
Personally, I prefer illusory boots to Crudest. When needing to get away or out of a large mob, they are more important than the CDR.

no idea if you even know what you are talking about.
I've not played ptr yet but to my knowledge,
1. crudest doesnt give cdr, it gives 2x air ally.
2. illusionary boots is worthless to a tempest rush monk, since the skill itself lets you move through mobs.

back to the topic op, im trying to prepare a swk monk for 2.1, with no luck on the swk ammy and a good daibo. u can check my monk's built if you're keen. pz
Reply Quote
Pick up all the spirit regen passives instead of dps ones until you feel comfortable with the play style, then start replacing then back :)

Double unity would also let you get regen on your helm/weapon without too much toughness/healing hit
Shinies amulet would open up all sorts of helm options as well :-( I like seph!
If you start getting low on spirit, don't keep channeling TR, just hold force move down and keep IS up to keep mantra bubble up until your spirit cooldowns come back!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]