Diablo® III

The UBERS - dont drop - bug or i do wrong?

Hi, i do ubers in T6, i here its 50% chance for drop.

My question is:

1. I have any limit time for kill boss in portal?

2. If i die and i back for portal and start again and i kill the boss this time, i still have 50% chance for drop?

3. I ask because 12 times in T6, boss dont drop nothing. Im really suprised. Maby i kill him too long.

Please, advice, thanks.

EDIT: I ask because i play in multibox and is really strange, 1 time i have on 4x account things, drops from boss uber, and another boss 0 drop in 4 accounts...
Edited by Romario#2610 on 9/1/2014 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There is a chance you will never get the organs for hellfire craft. Blizzards way of making hellfire gear "rare".

To answer your questions...

1. I have any limit time for kill boss in portal? Yes. Only on Seigebreaker and Kulle, as far as I know. They become enraged and kill you fast.

2. If i die and i back for portal and start again and i kill the boss this time, i still have 50% chance for drop? Yes.

3. I ask because 12 times in T6, boss dont drop nothing. Im really suprised. Maby i kill him too long. Not sure this is a question.
Edited by Kaspa#6549 on 9/1/2014 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 04:03 PMPosted by Kaspa
There is a chance you will never get the organs for hellfire craft. Blizzards way of making hellfire gear "rare".

lol?

Again i have 0 drop on all character. Its bugged man or what? I hate this, i loose my keys and i looking for them 3 days. 0 drop after i dead.

Can some one answer me im so angry for this.
Reply Quote
A good way to help your chances is to have multiple people run. The organ drops either drop for everyone or drop for no one, and instead of it just rolling once for you, it's rolling 2, 3, or 4 times because it rolls for each person. Last time I did t6 ubers with a group of 4, 3 of the ubers would reliably drop an organ.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 04:11 PMPosted by Valshaw
A good way to help your chances is to have multiple people run. The organ drops either drop for everyone or drop for no one, and instead of it just rolling once for you, it's rolling 2, 3, or 4 times because it rolls for each person. Last time I did t6 ubers with a group of 4, 3 of the ubers would reliably drop an organ.

LOL, so its 50%, and it drop for 4 person or drop for 0 person, players in party?
Reply Quote
Not bugged. They've dropped for me.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 04:09 PMPosted by Romario

lol?

Again i have 0 drop on all character. Its bugged man or what? I hate this, i loose my keys and i looking for them 3 days. 0 drop after i dead.

Can some one answer me im so angry for this.

Bliz make it so the organ drop will be universal for all party members.
That's mean, if it drop, all 4 members of the party will have the drop, if it won't, none will have anything.
There's a blue post about this in PTR forum, I can't remember where.

And to answer your question:
1. I believe there is no such thing as a time limit for drop. You can kill those bosses in a day and if RNG god smile on you, you still have the organ. If he won't, even you kill bosses in 1sec, it just won't drop.

2. Yes, die as many time as you want. You still have to please RNG god in someway. And he only has 50% chance to be pleased.

3. Look at 1.
Reply Quote
thanks for answers.. its crazy for make hellfire amu...
Reply Quote
Honestly, I think it is bugged. But not bugged where it doesn't drop at all, but rather less likely to drop on a higher setting. I did T4-T6 ubers and got absolutely nothing 10 times in a row, but when I knocked it down to T2, they were dropping every other portal. It's like the drop rate on the organs reversed.
Reply Quote
From my runs, organs has consistent 20% drop chance at T6 solo.

Dont know if more players will increase the chance.
Reply Quote
40 Hellfire amulets = all crap, 4 day of life lost. Nice game.
Reply Quote
It took me 16 machines to craft my first garbage amulet. Then only 5 machines to craft my second garbage amulet. Welcome to RNG even though T6 should be 100% like it was in vanilla.
Reply Quote
My experience so far is about one in three runs drops a component on T6.

But I haven't done many runs so far, I only had enough keys to make ten machines plus riding on other players machines has so far given myself enough parts to make one amulet.

Actually, that's worse than one in three, isn't it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]