Diablo® III

Greed's Domain?

Will Greed's Domain spawn in Normal Adventure mode or is this a T1+ spawn only?
Reply Quote
Any difficulty in a level 70 game. Difficulty only dictates how much gold you will find, and the challenge of the enemies inside.
Reply Quote
sweet thanks :)
Reply Quote
I got it in normal - felt totally ripped off as it only got me 6 million gold instead of the 24m at T2 where I normally farm.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 06:17 PMPosted by Goodbrew
I got it in normal - felt totally ripped off as it only got me 6 million gold instead of the 24m at T2 where I normally farm.

It's fair, because with all the Normal split farming going on, it wouldn't be right to grant much more than that.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 06:17 PMPosted by Goodbrew

But you still get the gem. Wearing boon of the hoarder while I do t6 rifts gets me at least 10m a rift it seems. Just pop it on if I'm every getting low on gold.
Reply Quote
got one in T1 why doing bounties day 1 = 33 million
got 2nd one today on t6 solo while testing some gear = 100 million

This is why I do bounties on T1 and go no less - its rare but you may get a drop that is worth it while doing bounties
Reply Quote
does it only spam in season toons or in normal too?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]