Diablo® III

20m gold in 3 mins, gold trick a2

so here is a funny thing i want to share with you guys before its gone

use the gold leg gem from the vault, upgrade it as high as possible for more gold.

than go to a2 > archives> realm of shadows.

i got 20m gold in 3mins on t6 with 0 % gf equiped. you can probable get 100m with full GF and alot of finetuning.

use it while the 100% goldfind buff lasts.
Reply Quote
Not bad I gaining 500k gold per min, level 0 gem.
Edited by Why#1611 on 8/31/2014 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i have a lvl25 gem now and i used goldskin and a few other items and got 70m in 5mins
Reply Quote
First world problems, my dh pets dont proc gem :((
Reply Quote
Thanks for sharing, good location. Try A5 Ruin of Corvus too. :)
Reply Quote
Really good spot -- only problem is, is that theres a few champ packs in there, easy to outrun them tho if you cant kill them on t6 :)
Reply Quote
They just nerfed the gem.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 05:07 AMPosted by Kaiser499
They just nerfed the gem.

nope
Reply Quote

Krajabob, guys, i have to just kill monster, clean this place or what ? I dont understand.
Reply Quote
WD pets dont proc it too. Nice work Blizzard.
Reply Quote
Please help me.
Reply Quote
08/31/2014 06:51 PMPosted by karajobob

use the gold leg gem from the vault, upgrade it as high as possible for more gold.

i got 20m gold in 3mins on t6 with 0 % gf equiped. you can probable get 100m with full GF and alot of finetuning.

Can u explain how to make this gold? I have to just warp, teleport for this place and kill monsters?

I have in this location 4 doors... for witch i have to enter?
Edited by Romario#2610 on 9/1/2014 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/31/2014 06:51 PMPosted by karajobob

I do this on T6 in 4 player party, really fast run, i have 10000+ gold find and i have like in 5 minut just 10m when i clean this location? I have legendary gem rank 24, all items with gold, just not gladiators gloves?
Reply Quote
Nice little gold generator today, and also had a little RGN luck with Mo Money Mo Problems -- a second Vault today. This time I kept my wits and swapped into all my gold enhancing gear.
Reply Quote
Cool, so this is the next thing to be nerfed then.
Reply Quote
you can also ask a friend to create a lvl 55 t6 game and clear everything! not as good, but safer, specially for hardcore players!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]