Diablo® III

What's the Best Way to Farm Goblins?

Hey, I was wondering what's the best way to farm goblins for Boon of the Hoarder.
Reply Quote
View profile
there is a "goblin it forward" community try there
Reply Quote
I run through bounty maps without stopping to kill mobs, making sure to hit all the dungeons on the map, as the goblins can spawn in those also, Once I clear the map, and complete the bounty objective I move on to the next bounty.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 09:13 PMPosted by SwiftKitten
there is a "goblin it forward" community try there

Oh, thanks.

09/01/2014 09:14 PMPosted by Araphel
I run through bounty maps without stopping to kill mobs, making sure to hit all the dungeons on the map, as the goblins can spawn in those also, Once I clear the map, and complete the bounty objective I move on to the next bounty.

Yeah, I've been doing that as well. I run into goblin s here and there.
Edited by Dulac#1509 on 9/1/2014 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is how my friends and I farm gobs.

Act 1:
Northern Highlands -> Leoric's Hunting Ground

Both areas have a chance to spawn a gob.

Once those are clear...

Act 3:
Core of Arreat.

Start over.
Reply Quote
I've had at least 3 vaults per day.

I do all the bounties in all the acts in one game and usually get a vault or 3 per day. I also got a RoRG after 14 caches.
Reply Quote
Did a A4 T6 bounty run and one of gobs on map opened Vault, never farmed for it. Got gem from him.
Reply Quote
Just do bounties in T level at the very least. I regularly do T4 bounties and I have a total of 4 gob portals so far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]