Diablo® III

Banish BOA

No.
Reply Quote
BOA sure takes a lot of the fun out of the game, but it seems that's the way it has progressed.

Like a particular build? nerf
Like trading with your friends? nerf
Like monster power? nerf
Like magic find? nerf

Version control is desperately needed in this game.
Edited by SkyWarp#1151 on 9/1/2014 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
BOA sure takes a lot of the fun out of the game, but it seems that's the way it has progressed.

1. Like a particular build? nerf
2. Like trading with your friends? nerf
3. Like monster power? nerf
4. Like magic find? nerf

Version control is desperately needed in this game.

1. They nerfed a lot of builds and items pre-BoA.
2. Come on... Trading with friends? All people did was buy/sell at AH
3. Monster Power had to be rebuild with new more powerfull items, why is MP better than T1-6 exactly?
4. They obviously nerfed MF leechers. Wise decission.
Reply Quote
For the ones that say trading can be added without lower drop rates.. . . yea they could probably do it. Will they? NOO!!
Reply Quote
Want to trade your items? Go play D3 console or D2 and trade your heart out.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 06:57 PMPosted by DrDead
Want to trade your items? Go play D3 console or D2 and trade your heart out.

Consoles are for poor people.
Reply Quote
93 Human Death Knight
back when Mp10 was around i would give all my other awesome gear to help people to mp10...i would enter other peoples game talk to them and then give them a !@#$ ton of items after i evaluated their pain.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 12:20 PMPosted by Armati
most people will abuse it.
Reply Quote
Sigh, this again. Thought we put this all behind us.

I don't want a trade to progress and economy based itemization again. I don't want the RMT'ers to rule the game again.

I want to play to get my loot.

SO yeah....go play Path of Exile. You can have your RMT dominated trading as well as ghost town pvp because no one actually wants pvp in ARPG games despite your whining for it.

BOA was the greatest thing to happen to this game. It made them able to allow us to get decent drops through normal human play where if there was an economy every single decent item would be overflowing in the market for dirt cheap (which is why drop rate for decent gear was non-existent while the AH was alive in this game)
Edited by Crunchyblack#1871 on 9/1/2014 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
t stops websites from selling diablo 3 items and makes botting completely useless in this game. I would love to trade but most people will abuse it. So remove it.

right and that's why they still sell gold face to face and still spam chat channels every day really stopped it didn't it..... idiot
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 09:19 PMPosted by Noname
t stops websites from selling diablo 3 items and makes botting completely useless in this game. I would love to trade but most people will abuse it. So remove it.

right and that's why they still sell gold face to face and still spam chat channels every day really stopped it didn't it..... idiot

It did "nerf" it
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I loled
Reply Quote
My god, even Sisyphus would have called it a day by now. BOA is here to stay. I suggest moving on with your life.
Reply Quote
how about, and sit down because this information is probably going to shock a bunch of you, if they add trading with friends, WHILE keeping the current drop rates at the same time!? :O Crazy, I know!

No, seriously..just let it 'sit there'. no one forces you to trade. if you like achieving drops yourself and playing with rng, fine, no one takes that away from you. but i dont. i want to give my bro his items back as i bought him an acc a few days ago. and all his old stuff is on my acc (the items). i want to give that back to him.

so dont put your nose in my business and i wont in yours.
Reply Quote
09/02/2014 01:53 PMPosted by Rectalpinist
how about, and sit down because this information is probably going to shock a bunch of you, if they add trading with friends, WHILE keeping the current drop rates at the same time!? :O Crazy, I know!

No, seriously..just let it 'sit there'. no one forces you to trade. if you like achieving drops yourself and playing with rng, fine, no one takes that away from you. but i dont. i want to give my bro his items back as i bought him an acc a few days ago. and all his old stuff is on my acc (the items). i want to give that back to him.

You're adorable when you think you've made a point. Trading necessitates a nerf to drop rates, otherwise the market gets flooded, people acquire gear far too quickly, and game balance -- such as it is -- is thrown out the window. Sad day for you, cupcake.
Reply Quote
09/02/2014 01:59 PMPosted by MiniSaint44
09/02/2014 01:53 PMPosted by Rectalpinist

You're adorable when you think you've made a point. Trading necessitates a nerf to drop rates, otherwise the market gets flooded, people acquire gear far too quickly, and game balance -- such as it is -- is thrown out the window. Sad day for you, cupcake.

and you're a cutiepie when you make fictional games into a sewious business :3

market? what market? I'm not propaging the return of AH. just regular leg for leg trade between friends. Leg goes in, leg goes out. what flood? Imagine a woman giving birth and one baby goes out. then you come and shove another one back in. she leaves with one baby, and you leave with one baby. GUESS WHAT MAN!? NO FLOOD!

game balance? please. as if me having 10 rrorgs and 9 thunderfuries while a 320 plvl buddy has 0 of either is balance?

Go away sweetie and come back when you manage to pull that head out of your rectuum.
Reply Quote
09/02/2014 02:12 PMPosted by Rectalpinist
09/02/2014 01:59 PMPosted by MiniSaint44

market? what market? I'm not propaging the return of AH. just regular leg for leg trade between friends. Leg goes in, leg goes out. what flood? Imagine a woman giving birth and one baby goes out. then you come and shove another one back in. she leaves with one baby, and you leave with one baby. GUESS WHAT MAN!? NO FLOOD!

game balance? please. as if me having 10 rrorgs and 9 thunderfuries while a 320 plvl buddy has 0 of either is balance?

Go away sweetie and come back when you manage to pull that head out of your rectuum.

dangggggggg

popcorn time!
Reply Quote
BoA is fine. I like actually PLAYING the game and not TRADE SIMULATOR.

I started playing seasons and already found 4/6 jade harvester. BOA is awesome!
Reply Quote
09/02/2014 02:24 PMPosted by Chorro

dangggggggg

popcorn time!

Aww, muffin, and here I thought we could be such good friends. You do realize that the implementation of trading like you've suggested is... exactly what they're trying to avoid? Sure, you don't create a market. You just want to give stuff to your buddy. You are not the only person who plays this game. This would be exploited. You do not grok this because the world revolves around you.

As for game balance, well, you've got me there. Except I already conceded the point. But hey, I guess when you're you you've got to take what you can get. Good on you, champ!

And we're done here. A for effort, gentleman's failure for content. That's a D-, by the by, though I'm sure you knew that.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 12:17 PMPosted by Zymurgeist
09/01/2014 12:14 PMPosted by Babatime
I whole heartedly agree. This game isn't as fun without trading. I rather have trading over pvp.

How about neither?

One "may" happen. The other 99.99% won't happen. I'm sure it's hard to tell which I'm referring to, due to Diablo 3's recent history and track record.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]