Diablo® III

So....t7+ please!

At this point 7+ would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
And don't nerf M6, buff the rest, so T10+ would also be appreciated.
Reply Quote
What would be the point? Legendaries, gold, and gems already drop like confetti on T6, and in regards to an increase in difficulty, g-rifts already scale well beyond anything seen in T6. It will probably be a while before we see anyone doing tier 100 g-rifts.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Stormz

You're season doc is still just a pup. Get in the top 1000 before the season ends then complain about the difficulty.
Edited by DrunkTank#1318 on 9/1/2014 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 01:32 PMPosted by DrunkTank
You're season doc is still just a pup. Get in the top 1000 before the season ends then complain about the difficulty.

What if he dont like Seasons?

I only play seasons to 70 and stay on my main, the only real challenge theres left on non season is the leaderboard rest is a joke. Atleast higher torments could buff the retarded 50% drop rate on keys and organs?
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 01:32 PMPosted by DrunkTank

What does my season character have to do with my main character?
Reply Quote

Play high tier GRs then
Reply Quote
Rifts go up well past 30...I know im talking greater rifts here but really they're just a carbon copy of regular rifts with a new name and a few minor changes. So you do got your t7 just like you're asking for.
Reply Quote
T7 just leads to T8, T9.... where does it end? Horrible idea.
Reply Quote
i'd +1 this T7+ only if keys and organs follow the old monster power system where

T7 = 70% key/organ drops
T8 = 80%
T9 = 90%
T10 = 100%
Reply Quote
53 Dwarf Warrior
09/01/2014 02:09 PMPosted by HomerSimpson

The problem is too many crybabies here will cry if they nerf character power. So you're left with T6 as the max difficulty and almost everyone face rolling it.
Reply Quote

so we should faceroll t6 till next expansion? Now that sounds like a horrible situation.
Reply Quote
Better tune up mobs in torment difficulties tbh.
Reply Quote
You could do Grifts...
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 02:21 PMPosted by Stormz

so we should faceroll t6 till next expansion? Now that sounds like a horrible situation.

09/01/2014 02:27 PMPosted by HomerSimpson
You could do Grifts...

Problem solved.

Content too easy? Go clear G.Rift 43. Lemme know how it goes.
Edited by DrunkTank#1318 on 9/1/2014 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You could do Grifts...

other then upgrading gems, grifts isn't exactly rewarding for the content.

furthermore, that is a weak answer when you have an entire "world" to "play your way in"
Reply Quote
You could do Grifts...

Rewards in GRifts aren't worth the time spent to complete them. Getting less rewards from a Grift that takes 2-3 times longer to complete than a T6 rift and barely getting an inventory full of items from the RG? Also, i dont think i've ever gotten >100 blood stards from a grift.

Did my first seasons grift with a friend earlier, it was rank 1 but even so, he got 4 rares/blue items from the RG? We got more from the normal rifts RG... Excluding the monster drops during the normal rift.

Once the gems im using in non season are maxed to a almost 0% upgrade, im going back to normal T6 rifts.

Grift rewards just arent worth the time spent
Edited by Nightowl#2378 on 9/1/2014 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
uh I don't think most people consider finding lots of blues/yellows rewarding. if that's your metric you can find way more on low difficulty level bounty runs. the grift guardians frequently drop 2-4 legendaires
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 02:11 PMPosted by Body

The problem is too many crybabies here will cry if they nerf character power. So you're left with T6 as the max difficulty and almost everyone face rolling it.

That's why they did Greater Rifts.

09/01/2014 02:28 PMPosted by UGotGanked
rifts and grifts will get old. adventure mode and story mode need upgrades anyways.

t7 or more makes sense.

ladder will get boring if it isn't already. it's just doing more of the same for a new reward. it's not a solution to lack of end-game.

grifts are the best addition so far when it comes to end-game options, but clearly it is imbalanced right now. unitl they can get class balance right and improve the system overall, it's not going to satisfy most players for more than a short time.

if not adding more end-game PvE improvements that will last and be interesting for a long time, while being relatively balanced and competitive, then something else needs to be done to solve the end-game issue. PvP would be nice, it's long overdue.

Where is the PvP?

*scratches head*

Do you think PvP never, ever gets boring for anyone or something? I'm also not sure how PvP solves this problem for people who don't like PvP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]