Diablo® III

So....t7+ please!

you want T7-? Greater Rifts. GR30 is like T12...lol
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 03:43 PMPosted by Jars
uh I don't think most people consider finding lots of blues/yellows rewarding. if that's your metric you can find way more on low difficulty level bounty runs. the grift guardians frequently drop 2-4 legendaires

Yellows are "rare", they only should be that rare, and you'll feel them rewarding. Then, days or weeks later (depending on how many hours you play a day), the legs come into the game and become usual as you climb into higher Ts.
Reply Quote
rares are garbage. quite literally, you only pick them up to turn them into enchanting materials. I frequently get 0 legendaries from t6 rifts, grifts are far more rewarding.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Stormz
At this point 7+ would be appreciated.

It's called Greater Rifts.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 04:18 PMPosted by Jars
rares are garbage. quite literally, you only pick them up to turn them into enchanting materials. I frequently get 0 legendaries from t6 rifts, grifts are far more rewarding.

Rares are garbage because you have 982709825 after some hours of gameplay.
Reply Quote
No need for high torments because what with monster hp scaling and damage you get less diversity, now with buffed Gems tons of t6 viable builds are popping up for classes which were once stuck to certain builds only. You can see this issue with greater rifts when the hp and damage scales only certain sets and builds work.

Keep that in greater rifts if you want the challenge and epeen status but don't pigeon hole players again in torment 6. Not everyone cares about competing and would rather just farm their own way. People complain about diversity but don't acknowledge the biggest offender is Blizzards idea of pseudo difficulty.
Reply Quote
If you are complaining that T6 is too easy for you, then go work on another hero.
Reply Quote
your point is dumb. rares are garbage that people only use as enchanting fodder. they are not rewarding for anyone, not even a person that hit 70 yesterday.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 04:38 PMPosted by Jars
your point is dumb. rares are garbage that people only use as enchanting fodder. they are not rewarding for anyone, not even a person that hit 70 yesterday.

Your point is dumber. You focus on them being used as enchanting mats instead of focusing on why are they only useful for that.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 04:36 PMPosted by METATRON
now with buffed Gems tons of t6 viable builds are popping up for classes which were once stuck to certain builds only.

because they out gear the content, they don't magically become better.

Keep that in greater rifts if you want the challenge and epeen status but don't pigeon hole players again in torment 6. Not everyone cares about competing and would rather just farm their own way.

So why can't i do bounties at t7+ difficulty? thats how I want to farm.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 04:44 PMPosted by Salzwer
09/01/2014 04:38 PMPosted by Jars

Your point is dumber. You focus on them being used as enchanting mats instead of focusing on why are they only useful for that.

because you're just being a contrarian about something that isn't even relevant to the topic. if you want to talk about why rares are nothing more than enchanting fodder then go make a thread about that, don't try to interject some nonsense about how "oh well rares could be rewarding.." blah blah blah
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 04:44 PMPosted by Stormz
now with buffed Gems tons of t6 viable builds are popping up for classes which were once stuck to certain builds only.

because they out gear the content, they don't magically become better.

Keep that in greater rifts if you want the challenge and epeen status but don't pigeon hole players again in torment 6. Not everyone cares about competing and would rather just farm their own way.

So why can't i do bounties at t7+ difficulty? thats how I want to farm.

They gave greater rifts to the people that want a challenge but didn't necessarily make it the most efficient but they have to keep torments in check otherwise you end up with the lack of diversity issue. Their solution is great it gives us both options of a challenge and also opens up build diversity at end game normal rifts when farming.

The moment you introduce higher torments to the base game with higher rewards then the efficiency game changes and everyone once again it's pigeon holed into less builds and gear options. You can't have both and that's an inherent issue dealing with Blizzards choice of pseudo difficulty with monster hp and damage scaling
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 05:00 PMPosted by Jars
because you're just being a contrarian about something that isn't even relevant to the topic. if you want to talk about why rares are nothing more than enchanting fodder then go make a thread about that, don't try to interject some nonsense about how "oh well rares could be rewarding.." blah blah blah

Do you realize that mi first post here about rares was a reply to your post about rares?
Reply Quote
There's a reason why they call T6 and greater rifts - end game.

It's end game.

Remember they felt Jades were in a good spot. They expect people to faceroll T6. All the harder stuff is going to come in greater rifts.

Otherwise go monkey around doing other things.
Reply Quote
I'd prefer if they just increase XP and leg drops significantly in 28+ GR since that's when it gets way harder than T6.
Reply Quote
View profile
I still think they should add raid content. If Torchlight 2 synergies can do it why can't D3?
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 05:43 PMPosted by Suedomsa
I still think they should add raid content. If Torchlight 2 synergies can do it why can't D3?

I think adding more maps, missions, challenges with rewards like users etc more content and items is always good while still maintaining build diversity. I think torment 6 is fine where it is to be honest we just need more stuff to do in it now
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 05:20 PMPosted by METATRON
They gave greater rifts to the people that want a challenge but didn't necessarily make it the most efficient but they have to keep torments in check otherwise you end up with the lack of diversity issue. Their solution is great it gives us both options of a challenge and also opens up build diversity at end game normal rifts when farming.

The moment you introduce higher torments to the base game with higher rewards then the efficiency game changes and everyone once again it's pigeon holed into less builds and gear options. You can't have both and that's an inherent issue dealing with Blizzards choice of pseudo difficulty with monster hp and damage scaling

everyone already is pigeon in certain specs, we already have a lack of diversity, but we greatly out scale t6. You said it yourself if you don't want to you don't have to, remember play "your way", the timed concept of grifts already put a restriction on builds, furthermore not everyone wants to play the "race the clock" concept as difficulty.

If you dont' want to do t7+ you aren't forced to play that way.
Reply Quote
Current T6 is fine. Every build is viable. If there was harder difficulty, people will start complaining their crappy cold/lightning/arcane/poison builds can't keep up and there is no 'diversity'.

Just let people have a dream can't you.
Edited by Krilan#1748 on 9/1/2014 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]