Diablo® III

Seasons are worst than d2's ladder

What's the point of this crappy system? Starting from scratch? is that your argument? new items? have you ever checked those "new" items? All trash! I always hated ladder in d2. There were people saying that mode was better than non ladder because of new runewords. But after the first season ended all non ladder had the opportunity to get all these runewords so there wasn't a point to play it. D2 had godly runewords and what do you get here? a sh!tty set? some new items that are worst than pig sticker? The options to play are not attractive. Leaderboards are stupid and if you think starting with zero gold, paragon and artisans are the most excited part, your are pathetic, you can play in that way without playing seasons, just don't use these features.
Reply Quote
I'm not going to delete my season character despite your argument.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 08:50 PMPosted by Hemi
I'm not going to delete my season character despite your argument.
Reply Quote
Don't play it. Problem solved.

Spare us the whining and insults. No one cares.
Reply Quote
View profile
The irrelevant nerd rage is strong in this one.
Reply Quote
He's got a point with the season items being worse than the pig sticker thoug. haha.
Reply Quote
I don't really care much for the idea of seasons, but they did give me a reason to start rolling HC again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]