Diablo® III

Furious Charge is broken.

100 Tauren Warrior
Yeah i dont know if anyone else has seen this but i just used my 22 grift keystone expecting to clear it easily because with my Raekor set i can usually do some serious work. But nope, raekor is broken now and i wasted my keystone now i have to start all over. How is it broken? Well one of the developers thought "Oh instead of a stun lets make it FREEZE ENEMIES IN PLACE" so now instead of furious charge grouping mobs together with elites like it used to it freezes elites in place and you blast in a straight line right through them meanwhile it performs normally on mobs. Maybe people have seen this and maybe they havent because raekor is not a popular build.
Reply Quote
You sure it's not one of your items doing this ? I use Raekor on my barb, haven't used him in a while but I find this surprising.
Reply Quote
Go get the new Vile Ward, Furious Charge can deal 100-150miliion damage hit.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/vile-ward
Edited by Katterise#1333 on 9/1/2014 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 06:39 PMPosted by Thorblakmane
Maybe people have seen this and maybe they havent because raekor is not a popular build

Raekor is the most viable and widely used set for grifts currently. Just look at most of the ranking barbs.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/rankings/era/1/rift-barbarian
Edited by Wuzlo#1973 on 9/1/2014 8:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ah i wasnt the only one? Cool Id post this on the bug forum if this is in fact a bug they will fix it. I didnt use Raekors very much pre 2.1 but i do remember i was able to group mobs and elites better before.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 08:23 PMPosted by Katterise
Go get the new Vile Ward, Furious Charge can deal 100-150miliion damage hit.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/vile-ward

Yeah just go get it..... /sarcasm.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 08:37 PMPosted by Donut
Yeah just go get it..... /sarcasm.
Haha yea i got mine a few hours ago after thousands of shards but of course they had to roll !@#$ty.
Reply Quote
Definitely annoying.

Oh, and I love charging then getting stuck INSIDE an elite, causing instant death because fire chains/electrified.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
holy fk i need vile wards.
Reply Quote
The inconsistency of the dreadnought pull is definitely annoying but it's not because of the freeze. Even pre 2.1 the drag was already inconsistent.

They just had to change to a freeze for elemental diversity.

Also enemies can't be dragged mostly on tight corners/corridors where they would collide against a wall. Obviously some elites/monster types are immune to pull effects. It's something we have to get used to unless devs decide to improve it.

Anyway, i doubt your failing to clear gr22 is due to the problems above.
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 09:20 PMPosted by Baconinja
Also enemies can't be dragged mostly on tight corners/corridors where they would collide against a wall. Obviously some elites/monster types are immune to pull effects. It's something we have to get used to unless devs decide to improve it.
Yes but some monsters are able to be dragged but when you got thru them a second or third time they dont drag. And this is on an open map no walls or corridors to block the way.

09/01/2014 08:57 PMPosted by Yuri
Oh, and I love charging then getting stuck INSIDE an elite, causing instant death because fire chains/electrified.
YEEEEEPPPP!. Iron skin along with Pride of Cassius are mandatory. Even then anything higher than G 30 i get 1 shot
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 09:28 PMPosted by JTMaian
09/01/2014 09:20 PMPosted by Baconinja
Yes but some monsters are able to be dragged but when you got thru them a second or third time they dont drag. And this is on an open map no walls or corridors to block the way.

09/01/2014 08:57 PMPosted by Yuri
YEEEEEPPPP!. Iron skin along with Pride of Cassius are mandatory. Even then anything higher than G 30 i get 1 shot

Yep, there are some inconsistency with the drag that I can't figure out. I only mentioned those that I know the cause. This problem already existed pre 2.1 so it's something that the devs didn't address for whatever reason. It's definitely annoying as it's another form of rng
Reply Quote
09/01/2014 09:40 PMPosted by Baconinja
Yep, there are some inconsistency with the drag that I can't figure out. I only mentioned those that I know the cause. This problem already existed pre 2.1 so it's something that the devs didn't address for whatever reason. It's definitely annoying as it's another form of rng
Yea they should rename the game RNG 3(or 1 ) I just hope this is a bug and not an intended thing.
Reply Quote
Ehh, I don't find anything changed in pull-ins, except the group I pulled in are frozen.
Not in place, but bunched up and dragged in front of me like always, just frozen.

As for pull-in inconsistencies, it was like that even before 2.1.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]