Diablo® III

Current Witch Doctor Information

"Like I said, subject to change. These are as of the BlizzCon 2010 demo, I haven't checked them against the Press Event"

Where are the changes then? "Big Bad Voodoo: (Requires Level 25) - ???"

Seriously? Get this threads sticky removed.
Reply Quote
I don't get why this thread is a sticky either ^^^
Reply Quote
If someone new to the game was to follow this they would end up being more lost than they were in the first place!

/Un-Sticky please.
Edited by Loki#11640 on 8/22/2012 11:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes, please un-sticky this.
Anyone who thinks this should be unstickied please visit my thread. >.<

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6398710489

We need attention from mods.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 01:45 AMPosted by Ororo

+1
We need a sticky with current information and a working list of builds, maintained by someone in the community, who actively plays a WD primary (not some gimmick build) and loves the WD class. Then we can start adding to a real helpful sticky instead of this Junk, that MVP's get to post.
Reply Quote
08/24/2012 04:15 PMPosted by ChaosLeech

+1
We need a sticky with current information and a working list of builds, maintained by someone in the community, who actively plays a WD primary (not some gimmick build) and loves the WD class. Then we can start adding to a real helpful sticky instead of this Junk, that MVP's get to post.

I dont think Blizzard check these forums. If they did, this thread would be gone a long time ago... its completely useless.
Reply Quote
un-sticky this....is so old and not useful anymore
Reply Quote
One more vote for un-stickying extremely old info.
Reply Quote
I agree. I read this when I started and was confused. That was before 1.04 even.

/unsticky
Reply Quote
Pages full of unanswered unsticky requests...the mods here leave much to be desired, apparently.
Reply Quote
i have a question, can i attack with the weapons the WD wield? Like the Bow or something?How?
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Redmalion
i have a question, can i attack with the weapons the WD wield? Like the Bow or something?How?

Yes you can attack with the weapon you have equipped. Press "S" to pull up Skill Menu, then drag with left click the skill you want as attack, exit the Skill Menu with "Esc," and lastly left click your screen anywhere to drop the selected skill.

Voila, you can now attack with your weapon :D
Reply Quote
Well i guess I should post here a link to my guide for the Hybrid C4Dogs Proctor Build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696095
Reply Quote
And Since I'm at it, here is what you are all looking for: a index for builds and guides.
That thread should be the replacing one of the current.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5644164388
Reply Quote
I would like to ask a Witch Doctor skill - Hex as it says that the skill will hex enemies into chicken/piggy... But I found there are a few Mobs or Minors or Elites and all most all bosses can not be hexed...

Is that a bug or particular setting???
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Cool88
Is that a bug or particular setting???

No bug. Some species are immune to hex such as worms, the big armored tanky ball, mallet lords ....
Zoltun is among the only bosses that can be hexed. All the key bearers can be hexed.
Edited by ZeMickey#2613 on 11/13/2012 5:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Blizz, please remove this thread. The information in here is outdated and not being worked on. There really is no reason to have this as a sticky.
Reply Quote
they unstickied the monk thread, get rid of this one too!
Reply Quote
View profile
01/04/2013 06:56 AMPosted by Seaboots
they unstickied the monk thread, get rid of this one too!

Lol seaboots!
I been strictly monk, here I am checking out the WD forum cuz I leveling a HC wd.
An here also is an outdated sticky?
Hahaha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]