Diablo® III

Beta Key, into the darkness

As he risen from the floor from which he felt comfort, the mortal perceived an apparatus not far beyond. Eager to know what holds between the key and the device, he approached with caution. As the people behind him looked in disarray, the machine come into existence.

"Welcome to Battle.Net, Enter Beta Key now" is written in a language only the one who holds the key can understand. In a thundering laughter "Ha ha ha ha!" the individual is ecstatic. Sat right away on an aged, squeaky chair.

Thus begins his journey.

Days have passed, the people are in distress, confound, terrified. The mortal never eat, drink, or even sleep. Worried, they converged and advanced towards him, one man had a courage to approached him, tried to pat his back but suddenly the mortal gazed at him, his eyes are red and filled with greed, his hands are trembling, and a foul stench that you can't bear to smell.

In the background you can hear little children creepy voices singing nursery rhymes, smoke coming out of the ground and a silhouette of a person in a long black cloak standing near beside the man, he swiftly ran away.

Not knowing what to do the mortal hastily removed the key, went towards an empty area and vanished into the darkness.
Reply Quote
08/26/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Alpha
one man had a courage to approached him, tried to pat his back but suddenly the mortal gazed at him, his eyes are red and filled with greed, his hands are trembling, and a foul stench that you can't bear to smell.

He Poo'd himself?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would poo myself
Reply Quote
Uh oh, i smell part three
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]