Diablo® III

Addicted to following D3? Me too.

I have never been so addicted to following anything as I am Diablo 3. I am reaching stalker levels of obsession. I follow three different Diablo related twitter accounts, I am friends with them on facebook, I listen to Diablo podcasts, and now I'm posting on Diablo related websites. Someone reassure me that this is not a unique situation.
Reply Quote
Not unique at all, had my 2nd dream last night that my beta was being patched.
Reply Quote
I am the same :) Some people have a passion for cars, I have a passion for Diablo 3.. It's not even computer games I'm passionate towards, just D3. Lol! Hearing my gf tell me that she will buy me an CE of D3 hopefully for Christmas was like the best thing Hehehe
Reply Quote
Some rando girl I met online pre-odered my copy already... just because I talk to her.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I spend most of my day on here and checking email =)
Reply Quote
lol me too. I spent all last night, and most of the afternoon today just bouncing around the forums and looking for new videos. Instead of playing somethingor watching TV.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/26/2011 06:33 PMPosted by Izoll
I spend most of my day on here and checking email =)

So did I.

Well, and taking breaks to make pasta. Mmm.. pasta. Really should've been doing something more productive XD.
Reply Quote
If blizzard were able to keep me busy with something D3 related everyday until release I would be a happy chap...
Reply Quote
its too close and we have been strung out too long. getting painful withdrawal syndromes yet i havent even started.
Reply Quote
Excellent. I check my email on average 6 times an hour on my phone, even though it automatically tells me when I get one.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/26/2011 06:38 PMPosted by MrSadistic
Excellent. I check my email on average 6 times an hour on my phone, even though it automatically tells me when I get one.

MrSadi: Do I have new mail?
Phone: No
How about now?
Nope.
Now?
Still no.
Now?
!@#$%^-IT NAPPA
*ordering food*
Hey guy, you have mail.
Too busy eating Boston Market Mac n' Cheese and chugging Monster.
YOU SONUVA--

Edit: Per request of Mr. Sadi <3
Edited by Valael on 8/26/2011 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I NEED MY FIX!
Reply Quote

How about now?
Nope.
Now?
Still no.
Now?
!@#$%^-IT NAPPA
*ordering food*
Hey guy, you have mail.
Too busy eating taco bell and mountain dew.
YOU SONUVA--

Make the food Boston Market and the drink a Monster and you pretty much got it.
Edited by MrSadistic on 8/26/2011 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/26/2011 06:50 PMPosted by MrSadistic

How about now?
Nope.
Now?
Still no.
Now?
!@#$%^-IT NAPPA
*ordering food*
Hey guy, you have mail.
Too busy eating taco bell and mountain dew.
YOU SONUVA--

Make the food Boston Market and the drink a Monster and you pretty much got it.

You're welcome =P
Reply Quote
Yes, I am obsessed too. I even made my own little Diablo 3 fansite with a lot of the good game play and video interviews in a long list so I can easily watch them over and over, and an image gallery with 378 different Diablo 3 images that I can just drool over. Additionally I check email and refresh all the major Diablo 3 fansites about once every 5 minutes.

I would pay twice the retail price (perhaps more) if they would just give me beta access now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]