Diablo® III

If you had to kill or save Tyreal

Basically, you choose to be either Good or Evil.

Kill Tyreal your character becomes evil and vice versa.

Side with hell or side with heaven is my question.

MY ANSWER: I'd kill tyreal.

HERE'S WHY:

- Following the D3 lore, I side with lilith. If we are more powerful than both angels and demons, we should take over to at least stop the constant wars.

- Who is he to destroy our worldstone? If It was absolutely necessary us heroes can do the job. Afterall we ARE Nephalems.

- Demons probably are evil because they have had a bad upbringing and just need to be better educated to learn how to love and respect each other.

- Chicks dig bad guys.
Edited by AUGHUST on 8/26/2011 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Demons probably are evil because they have had a bad upbringing and just need to be better educated to learn how to love and respect each other

Yes...thats it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'd save Tyrael.

Despite not agreeing with Sanctuary being created in the first place, he still watches over it and makes sure the demons don't overrun everyone as best as he can.

^^ That is a true man. One who adheres to his duty, despite disagreements. ^^
Reply Quote
Not sure why I chose Tyreal as my choice for example.. I guess subcontiously (can't spell) he represents the ultimate good and therefore deciding to follow him or destroy him is the ultimate determining factor? I dunno.. Anyhows would you side with Heaven or Hell if you had the choice in the game?
Reply Quote
I'd KILL KILL KILL. I don't see sanctuary as how it is but how it should be! DIE TYREAL. *Whirlwind of 1000 truths*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/26/2011 06:57 PMPosted by AUGHUST
I'd KILL KILL KILL. I don't see sanctuary as how it is but how it should be! DIE TYREAL. *Whirlwind of 1000 truths*

I'm also fairly certain that Tyrael would rip you apart with his Holy Tentacle Wings of Penetration... after flying over your whirlwind... soo...

Best to not piss him off.
Reply Quote
I'm a Naphalem and shall earn much greater powers, It would be like throwing a squid through a helicopter blade.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Shaman
08/26/2011 06:59 PMPosted by Valael

I'm also fairly certain that Tyrael would rip you apart with his Holy Tentacle Wings of Penetration... after flying over your whirlwind... soo...

you forget how baal handed tyrael his !@#
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/26/2011 07:01 PMPosted by Kazlab

Baal > One lone barb trying to WW.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Shaman

Baal > One lone barb trying to WW.

uuuummmm not really....
Reply Quote
If it were real life, I would, of course, pick the side that doesn't invade people's homes and destroy their lives.

Personal and ethical motivations aside, I would actually like an option where you could control the other side, as a team. It doesn't have to be a part of the real game, but there could be side features where a player has to go through a level where the enemies are controlled by another player, in an RTS manner. It would be very interesting to have to go against monsters who have the strategy and micromanagement of a human, and likewise to take the other role.

Isn't there a game like that where you are basically evil and your setting traps against good heroes? Anyways, imagine if at the start of the game you choose good or evil and basically for each you have a whole new game each with a unique story lol.
Reply Quote
Kill Tyreal, take his gear.

Actually.. Kill all demons and all angels.. Take their loot.
Reply Quote
Actually I would put down money that Tyrael would have baal if it had just been a one on one fight. 2 on one with one attacking by surprise isn't exactly 1 on 1.

I would save Tyrael, I have never understood the tyrael hate. Also, if you are thinking you are such a big bad nephaelem, thank Tyrael for destroying world stone, it was limiting powers.

He has never acted against sanctuary. His only interest is keeping hell in check on Sanctuary. He doesn't want to dominate sanctuary like the demons do.
Reply Quote
Id kill Tyrael every time. Why? Cause saving him wouldn't drop any loot.
Reply Quote
Tyrael = Bashiok

:O
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Whichever choice gave me more loot. Then I would join a new game and do it all over again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]