Diablo® III

Which character would you be playing and why?

(Locked)

It was a very difficult call for me...since all the class/character are looking so much fun, I might play the Wizzard first. I always kind of like the mage class. but but....the Demon Hunter is really badaaaaaaaasssss!!

PS: my best friend called Demon Hunter first...I was going to try that...XD..
08/26/2011 07:59 PMPosted by Rais
PS: my best friend called Demon Hunter first...I was going to try that...XD..

What do you mean "called" there something somewhere that says you can't both play DH? =P
Barbarian because I like smashing things with big weapons. Also, I tend to get bored with caster classes pretty quick!

Little side note: You should go ahead and pick DH even if you're primarily playing with your friend who will also be one if that is what you really want to play. I'm sure you'll be able to make it work and you don't have to secretly resent your friend!
91 Orc Hunter
Barbarian because I like smashing things with big weapons. Also, I tend to get bored with caster classes pretty quick!

Little side note: You should go ahead and pick DH even if you're primarily playing with your friend who will also be one if that is what you really want to play. I'm sure you'll be able to make it work and you don't have to secretly resent your friend!
if nothing else imagine this as a motivation to play 1.
2 demon hunters back to back surrounded by endless swarms of enemies no way to escape, duel crossbows drawn and ready. priceless
85 Worgen Druid
well ive been on about 8 9 forums on this subject and countless sticky posts usually the top 3 are barb witchdoctor and demon hunter. So ive chosen in order

1. Barb
2. Demonhunter
3. Monk
4. Sorc
5. Witch Doctor

Mainly barb first so i can get used to items that would be more valuable IE playing a char and knowing the stat bonus's by playing better. So i can make some decent cash flow in the RMAH cause ill know wtf im selling and how rare it is ;)
DH first
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]