Diablo® III

Best class to resurrect?

Perhaps the most important part of co-op. Seeing as you don't get loot unless you're alive when the mob/boss dies, seems to me this is important. And likely the best rezzers will be situational. That said, I'm curious what your thoughts are.

My vote, Demon Hunter. Quick to get to a person before the mob dies and res them. Which is the most important part.

Other thoughts? Surviving the res by pushing mobs away so both live? (monk) or kiting mobs away then slowing (wizard)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hnm, I would think that Demon Hunters or Monks would be the most likely candidate for having a kind of resurrection spell, both through fluff hehe.

Or... Blizzard could implement scrolls of resurrection. I forgot which game had those, but it was pretty nifty being able to stock up on those (for a tidy gold sinking sum) and be useful no matter which class you were.
Reply Quote
Stop running with scrubs =P
Reply Quote
Demon hunter definetly is quick and would be good, Or monk i would say. that is, if anyone would be willing to revive you
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/26/2011 05:52 PMPosted by Bottle
Why implement a skill that would be completely useless in HC mode?

Because not everyone plays HC?

They are implementing the RMAH, but not in HC. What's your point?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I would love to see a cool sneak peak quest where we have a necro follow us and we see some spells and give us somthing to long for in the exp set
Reply Quote
When playing co-op you will be able to resurrect the other players. Any class can res another player. http://www.diablowiki.com/Game_Mechanics
My question is, do you guys think X character that is alive, is going to be able to res better than another? So pairing with them online could be more advantageous, if you're dead.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
When playing co-op you will be able to resurrect the other players. Any class can res another player. http://www.diablowiki.com/Game_Mechanics
My question is, do you guys think X character that is alive, is going to be able to res better than another? So pairing with them online could be more advantageous, if you're dead.

OOOOH! *derp* sorry, totally misunderstood.

I do think that Demon Hunter will be the best "rezzer" based on skills (and the skill of the player). They are a kiting class, so they could get over and rez while the monsters are like "omgawrd gonna get yoooosss!"

Then again, this all depends on the skill of the player as well >.>.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]