Diablo® III

Hot Issues with REAL Answers!

1. Real Money Auction House and Hardcore.

They have a gold auction house only. So play a lot, get gold and experience, buy what you want, ta da.

2. Player Killers!

Each created game will have the option to allow hostile. You can turn on or off the ability to go hostile as the game host. No danger unless you want it.

3. LAN Play and or Offline Single Player.

2011 and you are worried about internet connection? You are reading this now, so you have internet. Even on base in Afghanistan we had internet. Even my friend in the Coast Guard has internet when out at sea. Airplanes have wi-fi, sometimes even free wi-fi. What is the issue here? I can go anywhere on the GLOBE and get internet (satellite). I highly doubt that the connection requirement will be bandwidth intense, the only information stored on the server is character saves and monster positions, I bet even dial up could play it without too much lag.

4. Rainbows and color scheme!

Go to war, shoot some people and watch their brains blow out the side of their head. Even blood spray makes a small rainbow in the right light (Plasma is clear enough). Rainbows happen, all the time, even while people are dying. Get over it.

5. Cow Level replaced with Nyan Cat Level!?!

Blizzard thought that killing that cat over and over while he makes the familiar tune would be much more satisfying.

6. Diablo 3 Expansion?

It has been confirmed that the official expansion to Diablo 3 will allow players to import their WoW characters and vice versa. The expansion will be named "Diablocraft"

7. Console Port?

Yes, it has been confirmed that Diablo 3 will be ported to the "Nintendo Entertainment System" with a special black and grey controller with the buttons "B" and "A" on it. Release date is expected to be fourth quarter 2015

8. Unlockable Achievements?

Feb 31, 2011 is when Jay Wilson confirmed the ability to unlock Sarah Kerrigan and Uther Lightbringer as a 6th and 7th class during the campaign. In order to unlock you must beat Inferno Diablo with no gear, fists only and no use of potions.

9. Downloadable Content?

In order to advance into each new act you must purchase a non-refundable 14.99 transfer pass in game. The transfer pass is said to be a Legendary item in game, "Wirt's other leg."

10. Source?

Bashiok, Zarhym, Takralus, Rygarius and Nethaera are all my Dad. All of them.

-------

Drink (Water newbs), Laugh and Enjoy the anticipation!
Reply Quote
I was one of them. :)
Reply Quote
1. Real Money Auction House and Hardcore.

They have a gold auction house only. So play a lot, get gold and experience, buy what you want, ta da.

BOOM!

edit: quotes
Edited by Boscher on 8/26/2011 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Had to delete to not feed the trolls.
Reply Quote
I'm confused if this is trolling or serious or both? Some of the info is actually good!
Reply Quote
08/26/2011 11:33 PMPosted by Onetwo
I'm confused if this is trolling or serious or both? Some of the info is actually good!

It is all real!
Reply Quote
Bashiok can confirm.
Reply Quote
08/27/2011 01:51 AMPosted by Spongebob
link for 2

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/7671-diablo-iii-pk-and-pvp/

Scroll around, it is there.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Shaman
nyan cat level? if only....
Reply Quote
All day...
Reply Quote
8. Unlockable Achievements?

Feb 31, 2011 is when Jay Wilson confirmed the ability to unlock Sarah Kerrigan and Uther Lightbringer as a 6th and 7th class during the campaign. In order to unlock you must beat Inferno Diablo with no gear, fists only and no use of potions

CHALLANGE ACCEPTED
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]