Diablo® III

In Case the End of the World is on its way...

With all the things going on lately. Such as; the East Coast Quake and Hurricane Irene... Along with the Mayan Calender date approaching.

If the oncoming doom of the world as we know its falls into dire times ... do you think someone, would be god like enough to flip a switch and fire off the beta to start and invite everyone ... so we who wish it can parish in in happiness and bliss that we in some capacity finally get to play the game we have been waiting years for ;)???

(This is where someone, could flag me to get into beta, for the laughter i may have caused ... but i am totally serious in the question itself!)
Edited by Regulator on 8/26/2011 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If the world is ending I'm reasonably sure the servers won't stay up. :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The Mayan 2012 date is marking the return of magic! RAWR! >:O All the natural disasters are reactions to the ley lines reactivating and releasing manna back into the world.
Reply Quote
Beta only?

if there was a 100% guarantee that the world was going to end i would just release the entire game for everyone lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hehe, I wanna play too!

And the People of Nibiru are gonna turn up their consciousness-evolving ray so we can experience all of the universe as it wants to experience its self as our pineal glands spew juices from the fountain of youth that is buried under Atlantis that will be raised from the ocean by the returning Ancient Aliens who planted the seed of humanity :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Might as well release the game in that case, it will make looting the players homes of their last bits of food and water all the easier, as we step into the IRL Fallout MMO.
Reply Quote
08/26/2011 04:07 PMPosted by Valael
The Mayan 2012 date is marking the return of magic! RAWR! >:O All the natural disasters are reactions to the ley lines reactivating and releasing manna back into the world.

Dunkelzahn would like a word with you.
Reply Quote
08/26/2011 04:17 PMPosted by Uglygreen
You didn't get the notice, the end of the first Mayan calender is October 28, 2011! This is when the 9 Mayan Creation Cycles come to an end, and a new beginning starts. Oct 28th this year, is more important than the December 21, 2012 date where the Mayan calender physically ends. Look it up... 2 month until the end of the World!!!!

day after my 45th bday. HAPPY fkn birthday me!! :)

lolz. i need some cake.
Reply Quote
If the world ends, so much for the 'online only' idea.
Reply Quote
08/26/2011 04:07 PMPosted by Valael

A boy can only dream...
Reply Quote
The earthquake didn't even broach a rating of 6, and the hurricane will likely not even be a rank 3 storm by the time it hits landfall.

Fear mongering with the media is strong, but these events are nothing. You wanna talk about devastation, talk about the eathquake in New Zealand, or the tsunami in Japan, not about a little shaking on the east coast or a low level hurricane.

Seriously. These events are as nothing.
Reply Quote
Maybe Diablo 3 will be released on revised Rapture Day (Remember when it didn't happen in May?). Then Blizzard can say that Diablo 3 literally caused Armageddon. That would be some killer marketing.
Reply Quote
08/26/2011 05:03 PMPosted by Apheun
The earthquake didn't even broach a rating of 6

Yeah, it wasn't that bad thinking about it from a Californian's point of view, but it hit in a place that is not accustomed to shaking at all. Hard for us who are used to it to imagine what it would be like to live our whole lives without experiencing one, to suddenly have a 5.x earthquake. It would have to be pretty scary, objectively speaking.
Reply Quote
If the world was actually ending I would act like Cartman on that Southpark episode where he really wanted to go to that Mexican theme park. I'd just run through blizz HQ and blast into someone's office and play until they arrested me.

Was it worth it? Totallyyyyyyyy.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
All Hail the level 33<G>Mason Illuminati New World Order Satanic Reptilian Overlords
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/26/2011 04:30 PMPosted by Wulf

Dunkelzahn would like a word with you.

I already chatted him up. He's pretty freaking sweet, I'm in his will. ~_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]