Diablo® III

logging in multiple games?

Can I let a friend log into my SC2 account while I'm on D3? Or since they're on the same battle.net account I cant? If this can't be done that's somewhat unfortunate.
Reply Quote
Sharing your account info is against the rules and can get your account banned.
Reply Quote
well he would be on my laptop but I get your point.
Reply Quote
Doesn't matter what he's on. Sharing your account info can get it banned.
Reply Quote
If my wow account was active i could try it right now with SC2 and wow. Trying to remember if i ever did have both running. I think i did, but i'm not certain.
I know you can have multiple wow accounts on the same battle.net that are running at the same time.

Sharing the account info is not permitted, but if you log it in, and he plays on it, i think that is actually allowed, because you didn't give him the info. Both being in the same physical location is the only way to ever actually do it. Call up Blizzard and ask, but i believe that was the case. Again, you aren't sharing the account info that way.
Edited by Wingbane on 8/26/2011 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I wouldn't be sharing account info, he would be playing my game on my laptop... again, nvm I get you point.
Reply Quote
If my wow account was active i could try it right now with SC2 and wow. Trying to remember if i ever did have both running. I think i did, but i'm not certain.
I know you can have multiple wow accounts on the same battle.net that are running at the same time.

Sharing the account info is not permitted, but if you log it in, and he plays on it, that is actually allowed, because you didn't give him the info. Both being in the same physical location is the only way to ever actually do it. Call up Blizzard and ask, but i believe that was the case. Again, you aren't sharing the account info that way.

thanks this answers my question. I just wanted to know if it was possible.
Reply Quote
like i said i'm not certain, but i think i did it once, when i was playing SC2, and my son needed something in wow. so i tabbed out and popped on.

And i would definitely call Blizzard and ask, just check with account services. It should be a 5 or 10 minute hold time, for a simple yes or no question. Worst case the person has to put you on hold to go ask his/her lead. Worth knowing the answer rather than risking your account.
Edited by Wingbane on 8/26/2011 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
like i said i'm not certain, but i think i did it once, when i was playing SC2, and my son needed something in wow. so i tabbed out and popped on.

And i would definitely call Blizzard and ask, just check with account services. It should be a 5 or 10 minute hold time, for a simple yes or no question. Worst case the person has to put you on hold to go ask his/her lead. Worth knowing the answer rather than risking your account.

agreed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]