Diablo® III

Book of Cain?

85 Troll Hunter
Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. I seem to recall seeing on many D3 fan sites a link/ article(s) about Amazon listing a "Diablo: Book of Cain" but then quickly removing the item. Any word on if this is a real thing, and if it is when can we expect to see it. I'd love to have some lore from the time between D2 and D3.
Edited by Zalov on 8/26/2011 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Perhaps this: http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/world/lore/journal.xml

???
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
The book of cain is indeed real. It was posted on various online bookstores such as amazon a little while back but it wasn't supposed to be showcased that early so they took it down very quickly. It was then announced at comicon by blizzard to be the book that fills in the 20 year gap between D2 and D3 as told from the perspective of Deckard Cain. the date of realease is still unknown, but most likely it will be a bit before the release of the game or at the same time as the release of the game.

PS: it's not the same book as the interactive one on the D3 website, it will be much larger ( cant remember what the quoted page number was, but it was definitely 100+ pages at least)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I'm hoping it will be out soon. Also here's hoping it will be more than 100 measly pages. It'd be awesome to have an epic tale to read before diving into the next game.
Edited by Zalov on 8/26/2011 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm hoping it will be out soon. Also here's hoping it will be more than 100 measly pages. It'd be awesome to have an epic tale to read before diving into the next game.

yeah I set it at 100+ pages because I knew it was 3 digits, but couldn't remember exactly. for some reason the numbers 1, 4 and 3 seem to stick out in my mind, but not sure of what order. Here's to hoping it's more like 431 rather than 134!
Reply Quote
Book of Cain.......is awesome!!!
Reply Quote
http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Book-Cain-Deckard/dp/1608870634/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325312519&sr=8-1 wasnt hard to find you click on search then type the name of it
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
08/26/2011 10:36 AMPosted by Inarius

yeah I set it at 100+ pages because I knew it was 3 digits, but couldn't remember exactly. for some reason the numbers 1, 4 and 3 seem to stick out in my mind, but not sure of what order. Here's to hoping it's more like 431 rather than 134!

the book is 147 pages. coz i have it and at the end of the book there is diablo 3 map.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]