Diablo® III

Another big gameplay video

While I was watching your 19 minutes long video I thought that there was something missing. Then I realized that you only introduced two classes: the Barbarian and Witch Doctor. So I make this threat to make you think, dear Blizzard, about making a video just like the one I talked about, but giving gameplay of the rest of the classes :D

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
There are gameplay videos of the rest of the classes. The initial video wasn't a class gameplay video at all. It was a Diablo 3 gameplay video. Although, watching it nowadays, it is pretty dated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
don't even think the other classes were announced when that video came out.
Reply Quote
Yeah I know everything you both said but those gameplay videos of the other classes are quite short compared to the amazing 19 minutes video. Just that.
Reply Quote
08/27/2011 07:15 AMPosted by Mgec
Yeah I know everything you both said but those gameplay videos of the other classes are quite short compared to the amazing 19 minutes video. Just that.

Again, the 19 minute video was showcasing the game itself. Not just showing off the 2 initial classes.
Reply Quote
2010 Blizzcon press kit had a huge game play video that showed all of the classes.
Reply Quote
08/27/2011 07:16 AMPosted by Martyr

Again, the 19 minute video was showcasing the game itself. Not just showing off the 2 initial classes.

Ok sorry. To be clearer, I would like another 19 minute video showcasing the game itself, using the rest of the classes.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
08/27/2011 07:37 AMPosted by Mgec

Ok sorry. To be clearer, I would like another 19 minute video showcasing the game itself, using the rest of the classes.
While I understand the feeling, there is little benefit in remaking the first video.
Reply Quote

While I understand the feeling, there is little benefit in remaking the first video.

LOL. OMG! Yeah, on another setting if you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]