Diablo® III

So What will be done about the farmers?

I am very interested in farming this game and getting super rare items and selling them for real money, but i can't help but think of the other guy who does this 24/7 in a different country as a job and will undercut me and pretty much make my farming pointless because there is a room of him and just 1 of me. are they going to be investigated and banned? or what? is there going to be a serious banhammer or are they free to do what they please?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
banned for playing more than you and undercutting? LOL welcome to a free market.
Reply Quote
Why you gotta break my heart like that alto? why!?
Reply Quote
"Allow farming, but not those who farm more than me"? ....
Reply Quote
Ohh come on now........
Reply Quote
This thread makes no !@#$!@ sense dude
Reply Quote
Capitalist swine!
Reply Quote
we do this to countries with real crops
Reply Quote
If you want to make money get a job. The pittance you will make from selling on the RMAH is only worth it to third world economies thats why they do it. But I suppose if you want to earn $5 for a days worth of work, more power to you.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/2/2012 11:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]