Diablo® III

People stay up all night for beta...

What if you stayed up all night beta came out but you didn't get invited?
I for one would be sad.
Edited by Spike on 9/15/2011 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
what if you stayed up all night for beta and it came out in the morning after you went to bed.

HA
Reply Quote
I'd cry myself to sleep.
Reply Quote
Lot of what ifs in this thread.
Reply Quote
What if you stayed up, then you got an invite but it went into your emails spam?

What if then you forgot your battle net account information and you never found out you were invited?

What if because you stayed up you got fired from work and then you couldn't afford the game come release day?
Reply Quote

May as well. All our projects are done this week so when I get to work tomorrow they are just going to tell me to go home.
Reply Quote
What if you stayed up for 4 months, slept for 3 weeks straight, got up and an eviction notice on your door because you hadn't been paying the rent. And what if you ignored that notice only to have some 350 pound guy named Bubba "drop by" and physically remove you and your belongings from your home 2 minutes after finding out that you got into the beta.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
ouch! lol
Reply Quote
Guys! Like...what if you woke up one night and like....guys...like...your whole life was just one big dream.... and like....

GUYS! Like, what if you were really a elephant or something, you know? And you had just dreamed you were a human? Then you would really not be able to play beta. Because you'd be an elephant. And they don't have computers...

yet.

Sign of beta.
Reply Quote
What if you stayed up, then you got an invite but it went into your emails spam?

What if then you forgot your battle net account information and you never found out you were invited?

if you don't know your account data you would never be able to log into the game even if you had it
Reply Quote
What if you go to sleep and when you wake up you check your chat and bashiok is there saying "hey, want a beta???...hurry answer now or ill have to give to someon else...nvm its too late"
Reply Quote
I have a job so I can't stay up all night but you can rest assured if I did not have a job I would not stay up all night anyways because I want to sleep because I am not 13 anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Well, "all night" is really only 1 more hour, if that. And yes, i would be very sad and be bummed because i would have to watch people play diablo 3 for about 3 months before i could play it. That is pure torture.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I know I won't get one, but once it's out I can finally rest easy.
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 09:16 PMPosted by Aldritch
I know I won't get one, but once it's out I can finally rest easy.

Or you can start losing sleep stressing over when the 2nd wave of closed beta invites will go out. <evil grin>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/15/2011 08:46 PMPosted by OzTizTik
what if you stayed up for 2 weeks and then when u went to bed you didnt wake up for a week and beta came out 10 mins after u passed out?
and then ended 10 min after you woke up
Reply Quote
Do you guys all know something I don't? Has there been even a single peep out of Blizzard regarding when the beta is starting other than 'soon'? Is this just a case of he-said-she-said and people are spinning out of control for no reason?
Edited by goodgrimes on 9/15/2011 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
sounds funny when you put it like that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]