Diablo® III

When The Beta Starts, WHAT if...

88 Undead Warlock
What if you dont get one? What will you do then?

I mean sure, there are "waves" but are you still going to be on these forums? Since there's no NDA, I suppose you might be lucky to have a friend that gets one. That could be almost as fun, you could go to house, stay up late swappin manly stories and in the morning....WAFFLES. That is if he lets go of the mouse everyonce in a while.
Reply Quote
ide never participate in such illegal activates, but i do recall someone cracking the sc2 beta for all to play offline against the ai.
Reply Quote
It would be a deep wound that I would never recover from
Reply Quote
Probably wouldn't care right now until next wave. I'm bed bound for the next week or so due to a surgery, so I wouldn't be able to sit up and play it regardless.

If I get in first time, then whoo hoo. If not, then oh well, I can't play it anyway.
Reply Quote
I would wait more till the game released. I've waited so long whats a little longer. But I sure do want to get in, real bad. If my buddy got in I would go over to his house when he was at work and tear that mother up (he works nights).
Edited by JJTheDamager on 9/15/2011 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Human Priest
I know I probably won't get in. Not a big deal. Waiting is the hardest part.

Once it's out, that means the game is one step closer to release. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
unless they add more to it than i could care less since everything has already been shown/covered by F&F beta.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
unless they add more to it than i could care less since everything has already been shown/covered by F&F beta.
op out plzz? <3
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warlock
09/15/2011 08:53 PMPosted by JJTheDamager
If my buddy got in I would go over to his house when he was at work and tear that mother up (he works nights).

*Gasp* REAL LIFE THREATS!!!11!

09/15/2011 08:55 PMPosted by OzTizTik
ill fart in a bag and suffocate myself with it.....then ill get to meet the real diablo
Reply Quote
I hope i get into beta, but i come onto the forums to follow the games progress, so i suppose i'd just rejoice its just one step closer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]