Diablo® III

Different Class Skills Synergies?(Discuss)

Im not 100% sure what class i will play first, but i do know i will play Hardcore first.

We already have some idea about class skills and pasives and different rune combinations.

One thing in particular i noticed was the monk mantra that increases damage by 20% and if runed the right way it also increases everyones attack speed by 40%.

This would work great with a Barbarian or Witch Doctor for example or another Monk.

Im curious what other class/skill/rune combinations work well with each other for teaming up.

I will be playing with a friend so it would be nice to plan a few things in advance for when we hit hardcore together.

Thanks and enjoy the discussion!
Reply Quote
I'll play hardcore but i won't start out hardcore, no way. I wanna see the whole game the story ect. if i'm playing hardcore and die in act 3 i'ma be pissed i have to start over lol.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/3/2012 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 10:11 PMPosted by Jacka
I'll play hardcore but i won't start out hardcore, no way. I wanna see the whole game the story ect. if i'm playing hardcore and die in act 3 i'ma be pissed i have to start over lol.

not related to topic at all...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]