Diablo® III

Please Diablo 3 Dev Team, Dont nerf Fun.

Just want to say that before i buy this awesome game. Fun here referring to a lot of things, but for me, one things that always make my day is how the animation of class.

Personally i love all the animation involve in all the class.

But, please dont change the animation, soon after the game release. For example:-

Oh my, the seven sided strikes look to flashy and too awesome. (Rune it to 14 strike, and considered that i will play along with my brother and and my best friend. All monk).

Next thing, i know you patch it and change to another animation. hint:- Disc priest Divine Aegis fiasco. Please divide yourself from that group :D

again thanks for your time :D
Reply Quote
74 Undead Warlock
why you want to start with all monk?

3 x 7 = 21 strike

3 x 14 = OP

anyway, i doubt that, since the game in beta state. who knows what the end product look like.
Reply Quote
Why would they think anything in the game is too flashy?

WoW is a different case because the visual cues are a lot more "precise" and the game itself is very sober in spell effects. In Diablo, when you click something, you expect it to blow up in a storm of fire with ponies jumping out of its carcass, at least.
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 09:57 PMPosted by Aborsen
why you want to start with all monk?

because they OP, and i can win my way throu pvp, as im healer, my brother a tank and my bff a dps. perfect setup :)

you are welcome to join us :D

Why would they think anything in the game is too flashy?

afraid they will said somewhere in the line "people find certain animation tend to be too awesome or flashy, hence we change to less flashy ir less awesome.

09/15/2011 10:01 PMPosted by Suu
ponies jumping out of its carcass, at least.

lmao :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]