Diablo® III

I think I'm doing less just waiting for beta

85 Human Mage
...than I would be doing if I was sitting in front of my computer all day actually PLAYING the beta. Seriously, I can't stop refreshing the forums and diablofans. It has taken the 2nd spot on my Firefox most visited with only Facebook above it. Ugh.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Damn......you
Reply Quote
Yeah the anticipation is really distracting.

Luckily I've had some other stuff that's even more distracting. Well sort of lucky. Not really lucky. Life problems suck.
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 10:38 PMPosted by Gso
...than I would be doing if I was sitting in front of my computer all day actually PLAYING the beta. Seriously, I can't stop refreshing the forums and diablofans. It has taken the 2nd spot on my Firefox most visited with only Facebook above it. Ugh.

ew firefox.

but I agree, I've stopped gaming to spam f5 all day.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I have two tests tomorrow, and I'm just constantly refreshing the forums instead of studying
Reply Quote
Right there with

09/15/2011 10:41 PMPosted by Gso
I have two tests tomorrow, and I'm just constantly refreshing the forums instead of studying

Class and work all day tomorrow, a lack of sleep ruins my entire day...still seems worth it for the 1% chance of beta tonight, and the .01 chance of getting in if it was released.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]