Diablo® III

staying up

87 Human Paladin
ok im planing to stay up all night well till 4am 11:39pm now to see if beta is comeing out tonight whos with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw blizz are you trolling us
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
you just want it all for your self but yeah i know o well i can still hope some poeple say it will come out tonight or tommaorw so yeah i have nothing else better to do so im planing to stay up anyways
Reply Quote
ok im planing to stay up all night well till 4am 11:39pm now to see if beta is comeing out tonight whos with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw blizz are you trolling us

There's absolutely zero evidence that it would come out today, or any other day before October. Just go to sleep.

Actually Blizzard confirmed it will come sometime in September. So it will come before October. However, the exact day of Sept. is anyone's guess. But, by all of the Blizzard posts tonight, and what they said, it's pretty clear that it will not be tonight. Get some sleep. What if they release it tomorrow morning(which tbh would be more likely than doing it in the middle of the night), then you would be sleeping when it comes out and miss the beginning of it.
Edited by Ethic on 9/15/2011 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Actually Blizzard confirmed it will come sometime in September. So it will come before October. However, any further date is anyone's guess.

That's what I was getting at by saying any other day before October lol.

Oh I thought you meant there was no evidence saying it would even come out before October lol. My bad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]