Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Windows Theme

85 Human Rogue
I remember way back in the day when you could go on the WoW Website and download the World of Warcraft Windows theme, which would, obviously, make your computer's theme look WoW-like.

I would like to ask that SOMEONE (Dosen't have to be blizzard) to make a Diablo 3 theme for windows so that I can demonize my computer in preperation of full out war on Hell's Demons! :D

If one exists already...on a secure website...do tell.
Reply Quote
I remember way back in the day when you could go on the WoW Website and download the World of Warcraft Windows theme, which would, obviously, make your computer's theme look WoW-like.

I would like to ask that SOMEONE (Dosen't have to be blizzard) to make a Diablo 3 theme for windows so that I can demonize my computer in preperation of full out war on Hell's Demons! :D

If one exists already...on a secure website...do tell.

They exist.

http://i.imgur.com/F4Y8r.jpg

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Where might I acquire this? (The theme for WoW changed how default Icons looked too, as well as the cursor, start menu, and everything else built into the Default windows theme..)
Reply Quote
Search function.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You want me to type in less words into a search box than I had put into this post? UNACCEPTABLE!
Reply Quote
Oh, I'm sorry. the answer was "d3 theme"... Yeah.

But have a runner up prize.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123369668#12
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]