Diablo® III

Blue/Purple thing at bottom of forums

It's Blizzard's way of Rick Rolling the Diablo community.
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 06:23 PMPosted by Beasters
i eventually got a perfect gem activation, it flagged my account for beta

Worked for me! :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
how many times did you click?
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Brandn
how many times did you click?

A single click for me. I keep it real.
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 06:16 PMPosted by Acillatem
You didn't click it, did you!? DID YOU?!

Well, if he didn't at first he did now, just to show defiance toward you blues!

CLICK IT!!!

... i clicked it
Reply Quote
Whats that demon head with the blue circle between it's horns at the bottom of the forums? When I click it, it turns purple!

I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this... I'm just curious if it has any significance.

If you click it a whole bunch really fast it looks like the demon head is laughing at you.
He's thinking, "HA HA sucker, you aren't getting into beta, but post anyway."
Reply Quote
Whats that demon head with the blue circle between it's horns at the bottom of the forums? When I click it, it turns purple!

I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this... I'm just curious if it has any significance.

DID YOU?!?!
Reply Quote

Its nothing more than a waste of a perfectly good mouse click.
Reply Quote
actually if you go to the skill calculator and push it it randomly generates a build, other than that its a longtime running joke
Reply Quote
For those with bad memory...

Back in the day Blizzard put it there as a 'Test of Willpower.' For those who have clicked it since its arrival have been immediately removed from the beta selection pool.

this
Edited by infinite on 9/15/2011 7:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Use it when you are on the build creator :)
Reply Quote
If you click it exactly 24,514,953 times, you will receive an SOJ.
Reply Quote

Use it when you are on the build creator :)

Hope that little button is in game =P
Reply Quote
For those with bad memory...

Back in the day Blizzard put it there as a 'Test of Willpower.' For those who have clicked it since its arrival have been immediately removed from the beta selection pool.

this

Jesus christ you scared me there. I'm going to keep clicking it anyways though xD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Every time you click it, the Beta is delayed by a second.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]