Diablo® III

Anyone up for a playthrough for D1?

While we wait for new signs of the beta, anyone up to join me in playing through a dead game on b.net?
Reply Quote
How about Diablo 2?
Reply Quote
Been playing D2 for the past long time, kinda itchin to go on the nostalgia train. If we can get a good sized game of D2 goin' I'd be down though.
Reply Quote
isnt bnet for d1 closed? youd have to go through hamachi. but ill do some d1 or d2(d1 wouldf be faster to install tho)
Edited by Falcor on 9/15/2011 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 08:32 PMPosted by Falcor
isnt bnet for d1 closed? youd have to go through hamachi. but ill do some d1 or d2(d1 wouldf be faster to install tho)

I'm playing D1 on battle net right now. No game on B.net has been shut down yet. There's only like 150 people on right now though and no public games to be seen haha.
Reply Quote
Cool, I think I'll install it now and play =]
Reply Quote
my tag is Woka_Woka if anyones down.
Reply Quote
installing
Reply Quote
Ok, just installed and tried to connect to battle.net, but it couldn't connect. Am I doing something wrong?
Reply Quote
it says i cant whipser you??
Reply Quote
Anyone who just installed it you need to download the 1.09 diablo1 patch manually to access it, I'm currently trying to fix color problems ill be on in 10-15 regardless of if i fix it or not.

Edit: to fix the color problem on windows 7 just right click your deskstop background and open the screen resolution menu, that will fix it as long as that menu is open.
Edited by Ninja on 9/15/2011 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 08:59 PMPosted by Ninja
Anyone who just installed it you need to download the 1.09 diablo1 patch manually to access it, I'm currently trying to fix color problems ill be on in 10-15 regardless of if i fix it or not.

if you windows 7 you need to shut down explorer.exe
Reply Quote
Count me in!
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 09:01 PMPosted by Falcor
if you windows 7 you need to shut down explorer.exe

Bad advice.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i have a lvl13 assassin i'd bring along. i got the d2 bug earlier tonight -_-
Reply Quote
game up on us west diablo 1...name diablo3
Reply Quote
now I remember this stupidity, you're lucky if you can join someones game because how high the latency is on servers that are 15 years old. I'll try to join your diablo3 game so far no luck.
Reply Quote
NICE I'm in.
GlowingBear, account and character name

Edit: US West?
=/ i'm on US East...
Edited by GlowingBear on 9/15/2011 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Anyone wanna do a D2 Playthough :D?
Reply Quote
forgot how bad sorc is....need to dupe gold at the start to beable to get mana since theres no mana regen lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]