Anyone up for a playthrough for D1?

alright I'm currently in D1 and D2 lol

Diablo 1 us east just in chat channel usa-1

Diablo 2 in uswest game act 1 go

cant get into that chat channel its region specific
Reply Quote
Diablo 1 - US East realm

Game name: Diablo 3

Theres a space between Diablo and 3- My bad!

Worked.
Reply Quote
Glowingbear made it in! Make sure your ports are open and your in useast!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
D2 -- US West -- act 1 go: can't find it. dafjkldsajfkla.
Reply Quote
How do you guys even find D1 anymore lol. I recently repurchased the Diablo Battle Chest and its not in there. Its not on BNET. How do you get it, lol
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 09:33 PMPosted by Strykerking
Glowingbear made it in! Make sure your ports are open and your in useast!

the latency is to high to connect to host
Reply Quote
We go 3 now! Anymore takers?
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 09:34 PMPosted by Ethic
How do you guys even find D1 anymore lol. I recently repurchased the Diablo Battle Chest and its not in there. Its not on BNET. How do you get it, lol

I bought D1 14 years ago so yeah.... if you didn't get a D1 in the battle chest you got ripped off, and it's definitely still on b.net you just need to manually get the newest patch.

Reply Quote
09/15/2011 09:48 PMPosted by Ninja

I bought D1 14 years ago so yeah.... if you didn't get a D1 in the battle chest you got ripped off, and it's definitely still on b.net you just need to manually get the newest patch.

I mean the game itself. To download like the other games(sc2, d2, wc3, sc, etc). Its not there. And I'll check my battlechest again but I don't think it was there.
Reply Quote
yeah you can't download it or wc2 I don't see why , but i guess they probably want to shutdown the servers on those games as quick as possible and giving people the option to continue playing them wouldn't help that.
Reply Quote
Yeah, and D1 no longer comes with the Battle Chests anymore. I know when I bought it the first time, back in like... 04 or w/e, it did. But when I bought it a month or two back, it didn't. Maybe that's why the price dropped. Hmm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]