Diablo® III

A non-appreciative thread

85 Troll Death Knight
This thread is about the non-appreciation of no particular poster of any specific color nor representative of any particular entity.

It appreciates the community as a whole and presents the following subject for discussion:

Who are we?
Why are we here?
We are fans, we are here for the beta!

Can we get any specifics, please i want to go back to my life and work i just can't if im f5ing the forums everyday!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
I do not know why we are here, But I can say this.

One person can change this world. One idea can change many of peoples lifes. We are all connected in some way.. There is a bigger picture..
It seems like we are all microorganisms and the earth is a cell...

Everything that we think of we are creating our own feelings, and the world around us changes to those feelings.

You are the most unique person in this universe, there is no one that is created like you are. We are more precious as human beings than we can comprehend.

If we all came together (lol) we can solve the problems of the world, and expand into the universe. Politics, religion, ethnicity all seperate us, when it should not. We are all human beings living on the same planet. If we treated each other with respect and our biosphere with respect, it would be an unreal environment for everyone.. Like our own heaven.

Sadfully greed has ravaged this world. Shiny gasoline cars, high energy bills, massive cattle production, Corrupt governments, Paper currency, big bank accounts, etc. all have control Directly of our thoughts, body, opinions and ultimately, our entire life is mapped out by the time we are even able to breathe oxygen.

We need to think for ourselfs.

Your ideas and thoughts can change someones life all the way across the world. Do something good, and something good will happen to you. Even if you do not believe this, Do something good anyway.
Lol... Which brings me to my next point, I would enjoy playing me some Diablo 3. Looks unique :)

I guess my post would be more of an appreciative post =)

I'm just passin through, I'll see you all on the other side.
Edited by Elusional on 9/15/2011 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
Apparently no one shares the same views. ^^^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/15/2011 10:01 PMPosted by Elusional
Apparently no one shares the same views. ^^^

I do because it is true.
Good job on posting something random yet insightful lol.
Reply Quote
I non-appreciate the blue posts that drove the forum nuts an hour ago

sign of beta
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
:P they had to go meme.
Edited by Elusional on 9/15/2011 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I non-appreciate the blue posts that drove the forum nuts an hour ago

sign of beta

Which ones? I just got home.
Edited by Onetwo on 9/15/2011 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]